Don't Get Me Started On What It Means To Be Alive

Song: This Is The House That Doubt Built by A Day To Remember

I stood side stage while Peirce The Veil was playing and say my sister hiding on stage taking pictures. Its crazy how far she will go for a good picture. I love how they play too. They  are so energetic and I love it. In my opinion they come close to Of Mices stage performance. Austin just puts everything he has into his performance. He wants these kids to be proud of them and for them to never forget. He does this for his mom as well and that's what makes his performance even more incredible. All of the guys have amazing stage presences. They all put everything they have into their music and I love that.

"Hey there pretty thing" I heard someone say and knew it was Alan. I blushed and continued to focus on the stage.

"Hey" I said knowing just saying that would bug him.

"So what brings you to their stage" he says trying to distract me.

"I'm really just watching my sister take pictures. Its so funny how far she will go to take a good picture. But they always turn out amazing. She s so talented" I said bragging. I couldn't help notice the way Tony looks at her. Almost as if he likes her.

"Hey look at Tony. Notice how he is looking at Aaron. Am I the only one who sees it" I ask Alan and he shakes his head as if he doesn't see it.

"Oh my god Alan your so oblivious. He clearly likes her. Look at the way his eye melt when he looks at her. The way he smiles so big when she is near him or he sees her" I heard Kellin say and rolled my eyes playfully. 

"Finally someone sees it other than me" I exclaimed. I was actually happy right now. I'm glad someone else saw it besides me.

"I think they would be cute" Kellin said and I gave him this death stare that could kill him.

"She isn't old enough to date" I stated and he laughed.

"You know you can't smother her. Your gonna have to let her because you know she will do it whether you want her to or not pkus, didn't she just turn 20 amyways" Alan said and I nodded my head.

"I know. I just don't want him to hurt her. I know how you band members are" I said and they both looked so offended.

"Not all if us are like that. I have a wife and a kids thank you" Kellin said defensively. I know Alan isn't going to say anything. He is one of those band members so I've been told.

"I know. I just don't want her hurt" I said as their set ended and they all came back.

"You guys did killer and I'm sure your photographer got some amazing pictures" I said and nudged her. She blushed as she took her camera out and flipped through the pictures to show me. I was amazed. But I am every time she shows me a picture. She is so talented it's crazy.

"Well I better head to their set"I said as I pointed to Alan. I gave her and the guys a hug and me and Alan were on our way.

He put his arm around my waist protectively as we walked. I mean I didn't mind it but it wasn't something he really does. We finally headed to the trailer where everyone was at. They were all getting warmed up.

"Hey what was that all about" I asked and he let his arm fall back to his side as he grabbed his guitar that was already tuned and everything from his guitar tech.

"I just saw someone staring you up and down. I didn't like it" he did as he avoided eye contact with me. I let confusion wash my features and eventually just let it go.

"Okay well let's get ready to get on that stage and kill it" I said with enthusiasm and snakes his but jokingly with he smacked mine in return.

"Are you guys fucking ready? Let's kill it!" I yelled and they all yelled 'yeah' in response as Alan said "sex, drugs, and rock n roll on three" and counted down.