*Bonus*

Sorry if this seems extremely long. I tried to squeeze everything in.

Really hope y'all enjoy...!!

*3:47 p.m.*

Chresanto had only two hours left, before he will take his last bus ride to the Carter's State Penitentiary. He would only have had one, but the judge took sympathy, on the fact he didn't know the child was his. After he fainted dramatically, the paramedics who were called, managed to revive him. They had him wait in a small, bland room with no windows and only one door. His hands were un cuffed, and they calmly rested on the old table.

He took a deep breath. He was nervous, not knowing who would bring in his six week old daughter. But he didn't care, he just wanted these last few moments to tell her and make sure she knew how much he loved her. His head shot up, once the door opened and in came one of the paramedics, holding a lowly crying Mariah. She squirmed and squealed around in her blanket as the paramedic walked in the dreary room.

"Here you go...." The female paramedic said, softly handing over a calmed down Mariah. It seems, she didn't like being in anybody else's arms, but her father's....

Chresanto made no haste in reaching out to his daughter. He received her and held her to his chest. He took in her lovely features. She had his curls and his light, caramel skin tone, but everything else belonged to her mother. She was just as beautiful and he knew that. He couldn't contain himself, as the stray tears ran down his face. This was his daughter, his seed....his legacy in his arms. He didn't know where to begin.

"I can't believe........but I thought you were........."

He sighed, laying his head back in frustration. He felt like a horrible, cruel human being for almost destroying the life he helped create. But there was a minor blessing it all: the lost of one life, led to the birth of another.

"Slurrrrr........"

Chresanto looked down at Mariah, who was drooling on herself. Her eyes looking and examining the room, before resting on her father. Once she looked at Chresanto, she smiled, showing a teeth less mouth. His heart warmed up, removing that evil spirit that overpowered him at the time of Lisa's death.

"I'm sorry Mariah." He started, knowing Mariah wouldn't know what he was talking about.

She simply made gurgling sounds and tried to reach for her father's face.

"I'm sorry I killed your mother.......and I'm so sorry I tried to kill you, I don't know what happened. But it's too late for me now, this is about you. And I want you to know, I love you. I love you with all my heart and don't ever let anybody tell you anything differet, because they're dead wrong."

He preached through the angry tears, to his distant daughter. Even if she was older, it would've been hard for her to understand him anyway, seeing as how she has emotional disturbances.

"I wish you were old enough, so I could....."

Just the thought of what took place, made him shiver. He wished he could've handled himself a whole lot better, but no one can rewrite the past.

There was a knock on the door and Chresanto's head shot up, his face dropping. He wanted two more hours. The door slowly swung open and in came the female paramedic, along with two correctional officers, so they could take him to prison. He wanted to cry, beg and plea that he could just have her for much more longer. He even thought about running away with her, but he didn't need to make the situation any worse than it already is. He knows they would be looking for him, and he knew he couldn't provide for Mariah, like her grandparents could. No, he had to accept reality.