Homework

Third P.O.V

"Yo, Ty!" Hoseok threw his arm around Ty's shoulder poking her cheek. She rolled her eyes glaring at him but ended up smiling anyway.

"Movies after school?" Namjoon came up behind them with the rest of Ty's friends, Yoongi, Jin and Jimin. She opened her locker throwing her one binder in and her pen she uses for every class letting out a huge sigh.

"Can't, failing stupid chemistry." She spoke angrily and slammed her locker causing everyone to look in their direction. 

Jimin smirked at her. "Why don't you get someone to do your homework if you are too stupid to do it." Ty bit her lip out of anger and pulled him by his collar making them be centimeters apart.

"Yah, ChimChim. I ain't stupid, I just don't think its worth my time." She snapped at him then threw him away making him stumble back a few steps but Jin helped stand. Ty then smiled slowly at them. "But, that isn't a bad idea! Yoongi, who is the smartest kid in school?"

Yoongi stopped looking at his phone and looked up to see the girl in ripped jeans and a leather jacket with her hair in a messy bun. He was used to her looking like this, it what she wore all the time. "There isn't just one, there's two who go back and forth between being the smartest."

"Names, now."

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung." He rolled his eyes looking back at his phone.

She squinted her eyes trying to figure out who they were. "Why have I never heard their names before?"

"Probably because they stay quiet among themselves, Ty. You actually have class with both of them next, study hall. They always sit in front, look for them." Jin said getting ready to go to class with Namjoon and Jimin.

Hoseok tugged on Yoongi to go to their class. "Oh, they are wearing glasses too. That should help you! Bye Tylie!" And they were gone leaving Ty to go to study hall by herself like always. She had been friends with those guys since she moved to Korea a few years ago with her parents. Her mom is Korean and her dad is American, when her grandmother was diagnosed with Alzheimer they moved to Korea to help her out.

She walked in with her phone in her face and everyone looked her way. Ty looked up glaring at everyone and they all gasped looking back at their desk. She snickered sitting down in the row behind the first realizing Jungkook and Taehyung were in front of her.

"Alright, I must go talk to another teacher. Behave correctly and when I get back I'll dismiss you, arasso?" The teacher asked the class and they all nodded their heads.

When he left Ty studied the two boys in front of her, they were both reading book from America even though they were Korean. She recognized the author, Anne Rice being one of the most amazing authors she ever knew. 

Ty was leaning back in her chair with her feet on the table, kids next to her were whispering about her bad image. People looked at her as a bad girl in school because she wore leather, smoked and didn't care about anyone and what they said. She also has a very bad attitude problem to the point teachers can't deal with her.

She let the chair go back on the ground making a loud sound and everyone looked at her including the two boys in front of her which is what she was trying to do.

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung right?" She asked sweetly making them both look at her and they nodded their heads. "You guys are ahead of me one grade right? And I heard you two are by far the smartest kids in school." 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as if he was confused so Taehyung spoke first. "And You are Choi Tylie. What do you want?"

Ty smirked at the way he asked, it was soft and shy just like a nerd she expected. "Well, I'm failing chemistry."