Shopping

It was after the weekend the day before Christmas vacation and I brought candy and presents for all my friends. I decided I was going to give them one even if we weren't talking because they were still there for me at the very least. They were hanging around my locker because Namjoon's was next to mine and I went up to them and smiled holding a big bag.

They just stared at me with glares and I rolled my eyes. "Yah, its Christmas. Here you guys go. Jin, I got you new chopsticks that are unbreakable. Namjoon, here is the latest Kanye West shirt and hair." I took those out handing them and kept going. "Yoongi here's a new camera, Hoseok this is a whole set of new dance moves from America and last but not least Jimin here are tickets for the concert on New Years Eve for Big Bang."

I smiled at them and they all stared at me looking ashamed but then they group hugged me, it felt nice having them hug me. I don't get enough of these in my life clearly.

"WE ARE SO SORRY! WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT AND WE MISS YOU!" Hoseok cried nuzzling on my shoulder and I laughed.

"We are good. I'll tell you what I want, I want a new pair or timberlands! Mine are starting to leak!" I pouted and they all smiled rubbing my back. "I also got gifts for the nerds."

Jimin looked at me. "Why?"

"Because its Christmas and its a small thanks for doing my homework. Tell anyone I'll throw you again." I teased walking down the hallway. "I'm going to go find them in the library, bye guys!"

After waving them goodbye I smiled all the way until I reached the library handing everyone I saw a candy cane. I bowed to the librarian and handed her a candy cane as well and looked through the tables and came across two nerds going over my chemistry homework together.

For some reason I couldn't stop smiling at them, I was excited to see their faces when they would open their gifts. Yes, I wrapped theirs and not my own friends because it was the first time giving them a gift.

Jungkook looked up and gave me a smile then tugged at Taehyung who pushed his glasses while looking up and gave me a smile too. I walked over and plopped down in front of them on the other side of the table and handed them two medium sized boxes.

"Whats this for?" Taehyung questioned.

"Its for doing my homework, TaeTae. Don't tell anyone." I gave Taehyung a nickname with a grin and Jungkook started to chuckle. "Wow, didn't know you laugh." When I said that Jungkook blushed and started opening the box.

When they both opened it there was a set of contacts to match their prescription, I might have wiggled my way into the nurses office to find out. There was also a two hundred gift card for each of them on bottom for the mall.

"That's a lot of money." Was all Tae said staring at the gift card, I spent more money on these two more than I did my own friends. Jungkook just kept staring at the card and immediately took ran off to where there was a mirror on the other side. I laughed looking back at Taehyung who was studying the contact.

"You're welcome." I smiled at Taehyung, he looked up and blushed covering his face. Jungkook came over hiding his face until he sat down, he then uncovered it and looked at me with this big grin. For some reason his smile made me feel warm inside, it was sweet knowing I made these bumbling idiots happy.

"Thank you, Tylie. Having these made me feel a little better about myself." Jungkook kept smiling at me and he smiled at Taehyung who gave his best friend a rectangular smile which made me bust out laughing.

"What?" They both said and the librarian shushed me.

"Mianhae!" I stood and bowed then looked back at the two nerds. "Tae, put your contacts in." He nodded running over to the mirror and came back in seconds.