Studying

Third P.O.V

Jungkook stood in front of Ty's house breathing really fast in and out, Taehyung had walked with him knowing this sort of thing would happen.

"Yah, just go in. You were so good today, you got this!" He slapped Jungkook's back to make him walk towards the door. He looked back nodding his head and took a deep breath, Taehyung smile and left his friend alone.

Jungkook walked up to the door and knocked slowly, he leaned against the door way to try acting cool in front of the girl he likes. The door opened and Ty cocked her head to the right seeing Jungkook looking at his phone and showed a side smile.

"My parents aren't home, so its just me. Are you okay with that?" She asked him and he nodded trying not to act like he cared too much. She let him in and showed him the way to her bedroom downstairs and his heart was beating faster. He had never entered a girls room except for his moms room, it was nothing like Tylie's though.

She had her books out on the floor as she slid down and plopped on the floor and pat next to her for Jungkook to sit. He obeyed and sat next to her, she was wearing black leather shorts and a blue tank top revealing all of her curves. 

"So, what about this chapter do you not understand?" Jungkook asked looking at the chemistry book and back to her, she was was stretching showing off her stomach. He saw she had a belly piercing that dangled with a moon and stars.

She laughed a little. "You really just want to see me without any clothes don't you, nerd?" Jungkook blushed looking away, he thought he made a mistake coming here. Taehyung just had to convince him to come here and take control.

"A-aniyo, uhm. Chemistry, learning about ionic and covalent bonds, this will be on the test this fri-" He stopped seeing Tylie stood up and bent over to her bottom drawer of her desk, he bit his lip trying to control himself but she was making this way harder than it should have been

She turned around innocently. "Mianhae, I just wanted a little snack." She sat back down and unwrapped a lollipop sticking it in her mouth. 

"Anyway, the test will be mostly based on telling the difference between  an ionic and covalent chemical bonds. The answer is pretty simple being a molecule or compound is made when two or more atoms form a chemical bond linking them together." He explained looking up from the book to see her staring at him. 

"What? Is something wrong?" She asked.

Jungkook nodded his head. "Are you trying to tease me, Tylie?"

She gasped as if she had been accused of robbing a bank. "Jeon Jungkook, why would I ever try to tease a nerd? Even if I was, you could never have me."

"You want to bet on that?" He pulled her by her wrist onto his lap and gripped onto her thighs, he was shocked with himself he had never done anything like this before.

"Yah, nerd. You can't do that, I'm supposed to be in control, I always am." She sucked on her lollipop while staring into his eyes making him bit his lip.

He smirked. "Well, guess you are going to learn if I'm here, I'm in control." Hearing him say that made chills go up Tylie's spine, she wasn't used to a guy trying to take control because they were always too scared too.

"Shouldn't we get back to chem?" She tried getting off his lap but he pulled her and smacked her lips on his. She tried to pull back at first put he pulled her closer to his body when she finally gave in and ran her hands through his hair.

This was Jungkook's first kiss, but Tylie didn't even notice because he was a natural. He even used tongue before she did, which shocked her a bit. She couldn't believe she was making out with a nerd who flipped a switch turning into someone like her, but he seemed even more scarier. The silence he gives to people makes her wonder what he hides behind his handsome face.