Truth Or Dare

Tylie's P.O.V

After the movies and grabbing a bite to eat with my friends, I went to my house where there was no one home. My parents usually stay over at my grandparents house to help my grandmother not forget about anyone or anything. I turned on the lights to the living room then opened the door that led down to the bottom floor being a finished basement which was also my bedroom. My parents let me have the biggest room in the house since they didn't stay home most of the time. It always baffles me to see how much they trust me to be alone since I sleep with someone once in a while.

*Knock Knock*

Speak of the devil himself, I ran upstairs to open my front door and smiled seeing a guy stand before me with a smirk. 

"Sorry, should have texted you first." He said biting his lip.

"Don't lie, you are never sorry JB." I rolled my eyes pulling him in and crashed his lips on mine. He smirked closing the door behind him and picked me up for me to wrap my legs around his waist. JB and I had been a thing off and on for the past year since I got to high school, he was in his final year and I was in my first. He was considered the bad boy of school and when I came he caught his on me and ever since been a little thing.

We continued to kiss and fell on my couch when there was another knock on my door and JB pulled off me. "Invite another guy I should know about?" I scoffed at his question and pushed him on the floor fixing my hair and shirt to open the door. He tried to get up but I glared at him to stay down and he did just that, I opened the door and my eyes widen.

"What the hell, guys?" I said seeing my best friends all standing there holding beer and a bag of snacks.

"Sorry Ty, but my folks kicked me out for smoking for a few days. Can we bunk here for the night since yours wont be home?" Namjoon asked me, I looked back knowing JB was still on the floor then looked back.

Hoseok squinted his eyes with a big grin. "Maybe we could get some action too." My eyes widen again, but before I could speak JB jumped up fixing his shirt.

"YAH! She's mine tonight, back off!" He shouted and I face palmed my face getting irritated with the situation. The guys didn't know I slept with JB once in a while but he had to make a sound for Hoseok to hear.

"Come in I guess." I gave in and they all smiled running into my bedroom downstairs. I closed the door glaring at JB who was rubbing his nape chuckling awkwardly.

"Sorry.."

"Just for that, you are staying for the little party." I snapped dragging him down the stairs to my room and saw the snacks were all out and beer was already opened. Jin threw me and JB a beer, he drank it without hesitation. It would be my first time drinking beer, I know I smoke and I'm a rebel, but alcohol had never been in my body.

But what the heck you only live once, so I took the cap off and chugged it down to about half way and started to feel weird in a matter of thirty seconds. The guys were laughing at a joke Jimin had made and were eating snacks. Yoongi noticed me blinking really fast and rocking myself while standing up.

"Guys, shes drunk already. Lets play a game." He whispered and the others chuckled nodding their heads.

"Ty, wanna play truth or dare?" Jimin asked me with a smile and got up to help me.

I grinned brightly and started to giggle. "Yes! I will win, bitches!" I slurred my words when I talked, is this what being drunk felt like? Jimin sat me down between him and Jin who were laughing, but was it at me? This alcohol was barely letting me think straight.

"Alright, truth or dare Namjoon?" JB asked him taking a sip of his beer. 

Namjoon smirked showing his dimple. His dimple made me giggled and I poked it slowly before he could answer, he just looked at me and nodded his head smiling. "Uh, truth."