Changes

Third P.O.V

It had been a few days since Jungkook went shopping with his best friend and the girl who makes him do her homework. Taehyung had stayed at his house since then and there was school tomorrow. He tried on the clothes she bought with Taehyung and the both looked at each other with confused looks.

"She bought us hair dye too. Want me to use it or you?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror.

"Give it to me." He grabbed the box and went into the bathroom to dye his hair, Jungkook played games on his phone while waiting. After around forty five minutes he heard the door knob rattle, he looked up with wide eyes to see his best friend have blonde hair and a whole new look. 

Taehyung had a huge grin on himself making Jungkook get a little uncomfortable. Why was his friend smiling like that?

"We should go in school tomorrow acting like two new people. You said you don't like being a nerd and you clearly like Ty, it would be fun." He kept messing with his hair in Jungkook's mirror.

Jungkook blushed. "I don't like her! Don't make accusations! Even if, I am too shy man." Taehyung turned around and grabbed his friends by the shoulders and looked at him in the eyes.

"YAH! Look at us! This is a chance to start new and fresh! We wont get made fun of, and we wont get beat up if we stay next to Ty's side. Looking like this we could easily fit in with her group! Jungkook, you and I look great! We could slay and conquer! Come on, do something good for yourself! You are the one who wanted this! Grow a pair, I dare you!" Jungkook's eyes widen at his friends words. He was right and he knew it, he had to stop being a wuss and get confidence to walk into school like this tomorrow.

"Alright! Lets practice how we do everything tomorrow, okay?" Jungkook smiled and Taehyung nodded. The spent all night practicing how they were going to talk and how they were going to make people be more respectful towards them.

~The Next Day~

The two best friends fixed each other making sure they looked good and opened the doors to the school looking like this~