Years

Years went by, Jungkook and the guys came to visit me on vacations every year and when they went on breaks as well. I've graduated high school three years ago now, Mark went back home and even found a girl. They are having a baby this coming fall even, he asked me to be the godparent! Can't wait for a baby Mark to come in the world, honestly I'm going to spoil him like crazy. 

That night after Jungkook and I snuggled in my bed he left early that morning with a note saying:

Tylie~

I'm sorry I never called or texted, I just thought you didn't want to speak to me anymore and that I wasn't good enough for you. But I realize that we both still have feelings for each other so I will go back to America and finish school. When I come back and graduated I promise I will make you the happiest girl alive again if you still love me. I love you, Tylie Choi.

Love, Jungkook

He was stupid for even thinking I wouldn't have feelings for him by now, of course I still do. But I tried to forget about him not wanting to wait another three years of being heart broken. I even went on a date with an old high school classmate, but that went to shit when I got drunk. He told me I cried the entire time saying how much I missed Jeon Jungkook. Thank god he was cool about it and understood the situation.

Anyway, today was the day I was meeting my seven idiots again for the first time since last vacation. At this point they all graduated from their schools and are taking this break to chill at home with family until they get jobs. I hope they recognized me, I dyed my hair to a light brown and wore dresses more. Actually, rephrase that I wear girlish clothes now more than I ever did in the past. Skirts, dresses, pink shirts which Jin would be proud of.  

Today I was wearing a sun dress with cute flats which I only knew were cute since Mark's fiance took me shopping a few weeks ago. If it wasn't for her then I would still be wearing ripped jeans and t-shirts just because I thought they looked good. But I could never get rid of my leather jackets, she said they give off a badass aroma. After finishing my hair I grabbed my keys and left to go meet the guys once again.

When I arrived I saw one person first, his hair was back to black like it was when I first met him which made me smile. "Park Jimin, been a while." I said his name walking up to him

Instantly he stood up hugging me with a grin. "Omo, I've missed you like crazy! We all have so much to tell you!" 

We both sat down as he ordered me a bubble tea. "Is that so? Whats happened?"

"Before that, what the hell are you wearing? Did someone currupt you or something because you look different." He said sipping his tea.

"Aish, can't I look good meeting my seven idiots? Nonetheless, what has happened with you?"

Right before he could answer someone else did first. "He got a girlfriend as a matter of fact, a real cute one. She's from Japan."

"Dammit Yoongi, I wanted to tell her." Jimin pouted making me giggle.

"Tylie, you look good." That was Jin's voice.

"Pabo, that's what I was going to say!" That voice was definitely Hoseok.

Standing up I gave them hugs as Namjoon ran over with a smile. "We carpooled. You look good."

We all sat down waiting for the other two, turns out a lot has happened to all of them. Jimin has a cute girlfriend, he even showed me and she was the most adorable girl ever. As a matter of fact they all have girlfriends, even Yoongi who is pretty picky with girls. They were talking about how they all each met their girls which made me think of Jungkook. Does this mean he found someone else since its been a while?