Old Feelings

"Oh my goodness, look at how small you were!" My mom said as she showed Jungkook my childhood photo album.  Both of our parents were having dinner with each other tonight so Jungkook and I were nervous until my mother brought the pictures out.

"Omo, she was so cute!" His mother exclaimed. 

Jungkook chuckled looking over them seeing all the pictures as I was glaring at all of them from my dads chair. The men were talking about history from America and South Korea like they knew each other for years.

"Eun Hee, let me help you with dinner." My mother was surprised when Jungkook's mom said that, but nodded her head as they went into the kitchen.

"Okay, pictures are going up-" Before I could grab them Jungkook grabbed the album off the table and started flipping through.

He smiled. "Look at you dressed as a T-Rex for Halloween! You really weren't girl were you? Have you ever been?"

"Hush up. I dressed up as a princess fairy once, it was the year I went with Mark where he was my pet dog." I glared. Then he busted out laughing at the thought of Mark being dressed up as dog then he saw the pictures. 

Jungkook put the album down trying to hold back his laughter, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head. Its been a few months since we came back from Busan, he graduated in a month. Because of how busy my parents are with my grandmother they couldn't have dinner for a while with his parents. But tonight was the night and they love each other, which was a very big relief. 

Dinner was done as we all sat down together, Jungkook made sure he sat next to me giving me his bunny grin which made me giggle. When I looked up I saw my mom and dad staring at me like we were a Kdrama. 

"You really love our daughter, don't you?" My mom randomly asked my boyfriend, I looked at her her throwing a straw at her face.

"Mother, what is with the weird question?" She chuckled as so did my father.

My boyfriend looked at me kissing the top of my hand with a smile. "More than anything in the world, eomma."

"So when is the wedding?" Jungkook's dad teased.

Instantly my face turned red and warm, I could feel my heartbeat going faster like it was going to speed out of my chest. All Jungkook did was chuckle squeezing my hand, how can he not freak out right now!?

"It'll be soon in the future, right Ty?" He looked at me and I just about died. Still after a few months of being with him I still got flustered and my heart would still melt by the looks he gave me.

"I-i, uh-" 

My dad laughed at me. "She can't even speak, how cute. You know son, I've never seen my daughter this happy even when she was with Mark and that ex boy-"

"Dad. Don't." I stopped him before he could say his name. "Remember I told you about that time I was dumped, yeah that's who he is talking about."

"Speaking of which, we should tell you-"

The doorbell rang. My mom slapped her face as if she did something wrong and went over to answer the door.  Then I heard his voice, the one who ruined me back in America, the one who broke my heart for the first time.

"We were about to tell you we invited Melody and her son, Vernon. Well, we invited her and her husband but he couldn't come so Vernon came in his place." My dad explained. Jungkook looked over raising a brow at the guy and my heart nearly fell.

"Ty Lu, its been so long." Vernon came over to me, I stood up slowly and he pulled me into a hug. Tears were trying to flow, but I wouldn't allow them to be shown. He calls me Ty Lu because my middle name is Lucille, sounds so bumpkis.