Meeting The Parents

A/N Sorry! Going to be a short chapter only because I have a little bit of writers block and I'm really busy! Hopefully you like this chapter though! Sorry once again! I might not be able to update in a few days, in the mean time feel free to check out my other books! I have a Park Jimin Fanfic, Jackson Wang Fanfic, Kai Fanfic, and Chanyeol Fanfic. Thanks so much for the love~

The first impression I made on Jungkook's parents I thought was good, dressing classy not wearing too much make up and a nice hair style. But as soon as his mother saw me, her face went from a smile to a frown within seconds.

"Eomma! Appa!" He smiled hugging his parents, his mom broke the hug first looking at me. Her smile was gone and her brows were narrowed.

But his father smiled at me. "Who's this beautiful young lady, lil Kookie?"

"This is Tylie Choi, my girlfriend." He looked at me holding my hand with his stupid grin, it made me feel warm and fuzzy knowing he was proud of me.

I bowed politely. "Annyeong, I'm Tylie Choi imnida, please take care of me."

"Well, come in don't just stand there. Dinner is all done, after we can show you baby pictures of him." His father winked linking my arm. I saw his mother pull Jungkook off to the side but I wasn't able to hear anything.

He pulled me to the table where there was a beautiful dinner made, food all over the table. He sat me on the other side of the head of the table where he sat, Jungkook soon came up with his mom following. The tension was real, it was like pouring off of them badly.

"So, Tylie is it? What are your plans after high school?" His mother finally spoke to me, her eyes were piercing through me as if she wanted to impale me.

I cleared my throat. "Please, call me Ty. After high school I plan on going to college back in America.

"Oh, right Kookie said before you showed up you are from America." His father smiled taking a bite of his food.

"Oh? How are your grades in school? How long have you known Jeonguk?" She kept pressuring me with questions, even used his real name in front of me. I was starting to feel like she didn't think I was good enough for his son.

Jungkook slammed his fork down quietly. "Eomma. Enough."

"Aniyo, I can answer her questions. She's just curious about the girl who is dating her baby boy is all. My grades are a little above average, I've know him since I came to Korea but personally about three months." I intertwined my fingers with his smiling at him. 

"Hm. How are your parents with money? Are you well off, do you even have a job?" The questions she was asking were slowly starting to hurt.

But I simply kept smiling. "We are above middle class, my mom is a lawyer and my dad was a doctor. But we moved here from the their jobs to take care of my grandmother who developed Alzheimer. I don't have a job now but I plan on getting on soon." 

Her face expression changed once she heard about my grandmother, the face of pity and sorry. That irritates me the most, someone who didn't even like me yet starts to feel bad about my life because I told them.

"Sorry to hear that.." The father said but quickly changed subject. "Oh, how did you become a to like each other?"

Jungkook busted out laughing. "Okay, well she is the girl to guard herself always. When we first met she was pretty cold, until three months ago roughly. She asked me to help her with her homework, and I had already liked her way before that so it was a dream come true to me."

"But, he didn't even talk to me! His friend had to speak for him!" I laughed. "But one day when he talked to me my heart nearly skipped a beat. And his glasses always covered his face so when he took them off, I practically fell in love right then and there."

"Aish, you are making my face warm. I knew that I fell in love with her the day she cried in my arms when she found out her grandmother forgot who she was. It made happy knowing that I was the one who could be there for her, no one else." Jungkook kissed my hand while looking at me. This boy truly knew how to make my heart flutter.

His mom took a deep breath. "Apologies. I was really rude to you earlier, I just didn't think you truly liked our son. But with that story, I can tell you do. Please take care of him, he is very dear to us."

"Eomma, I'm not that special." Jungkook laughed awkwardly making us laugh with him. I was glad his mother told me how she felt, it got a huge thing off my chest.

After we ate, she made us dessert while we looked at pictures of Jungkook growing up. Baby pictures all the way until grade school, he was the cutest little kid. They were sharing stories how he wanted to become a singer at one point and even an artist. He was a great sketcher, his parents showed me all of his old sketches. 

Seeing him get embarrassed and flustered about the stories and pictures made me fall for him even more. Someone like him is the one I would want to be with for the rest of my life, honestly. Look at me, turning into some sappy girl who used to make her boyfriend do her homework. I still wonder from the dream I had the other day who was the groom, was is Mark? The body structure didn't look like his but he could change later down the future. But I kept hoping is was the one I'm with now, because I know I love him.

Aish, what have you done to my heart, Jeon Jungkook?