Sleepover at the Jeon's

We stayed the night at his parents house, they trusted us so much letting us stay up in his old bedroom. His brother was out for the night, so it was just the four of us in the house. His parents were out by nine while we just watched a movie in his bedroom. It was the first time in a bedroom since the incident when he was tutoring me. Just thinking about that was getting me flustered, this boy makes me think crazy things.

Jungkook pulled me closer from the other side of his bed and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling my neck. "You smell good."

"Creeper, why are you being so touchy?" I asked as he pouted poking my cheek.

"Yah, treat me right. After all, I am your jagi. Let me love you the way I want." He tightened his arms kissing the base of my neck.

My eyes widen pushing him away staying on the other side. "Jeon Jungkook! You behave, we are in your parents house."

He grinned pulling me back and breathed in my ear. "Fine, but I am cuddling with you if we can't make out."

Hearing him talk in that voice made me bite my lip to control myself, I looked at him and we were inches apart. Without thinking I crashed my lips onto his and rushed my hands through his hair as we fell back. He chuckled knowing I would give in, this little brat.

Jungkook gripped my thighs as we made out passionitley on his bed, I know we were in his parents house but he was driving me insane. I lightly dug my nails into his back as he moaned in pleasure kissing my neck. For being a virgin in everything he knew exactly where to make it feel nice, did he read things or what!?

"Jungkook? Ty?" We heard his mothers voice from the other side of his door and seperated instantly making it look like we were a few feet apart. She walked in with a tray that had two bowls of ice cream.

"Nae, eomma?" He chuckled awkwardly trying not to show how out of breath he was.

She raised a brow noticing. "Did you get scared from the horror movie again? He always jumps at every little thing, even had a night light until he moved to Seoul on his own."

I busted out laughing at the cuteness, big tough Jungkook had a night light for years. He pouted and started to whine at his mom. "Eomma, stop it."

"Arasso, make sure you get some sleep. Goodnight." She kissed both of our heads and walked out closing the door behind her.

"Aw, little Kookie used a night light?" I teased.

He threw his pillow at me. "Shut up, I was paranoid."

"It's cute. Don't be so embarrassed." I kissed his hand as he smiled. 

When we finished the ice cream the movie was rolling the credits making it really dark in his room, he pulled me laying down on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and closed his eyes slowly.

"I love you." He whispered through my ears.

"Pabo, saying things like that gets me flustered."

He snickered. "I know, I like knowing I make you flustered. Hey, you know your friend Jimin?"

"Yeah, why?"

He paused for a moment before answering me. "He has feelings for you, seeing that he liked you made me realize I couldn't lose you. So its thanks to him."

Park Jimin has feelings for me? Is that why he was so against Jungkook at first, because that would make a lot of sense. Even though he always treated me as a friend like the others, he was really good at hiding it. But why hide it, he could have confessed to me anytime yet he hid it all that time. It is probably because I am who I am, the mighty Tylie Choi who gives everyone the cold shoulder including her own friends.

"Are you jealous?" I asked biting my lip.

He sat up a little turning me to face him. "Of course I am! He's known you longer, I'm afraid he will take you from under me."

"Jungkook." I turned around completely looking into his eyes and took my hand placing it on his cheek caressing it with my thumb. "I love you, no one could take me from you. Not Jimin, not Mark not even my favorite idol, Hyde."

"You are just a big soft teddy bear on the inside waiting to come out. I get why you are so cold, but this other side of you is waiting to pop out, its so cute." He kissed my lips softly, his were so warm and soft against me.

I smiled bright. "Pabo, people at school wouldn't fear me then. I wouldn't be able to protect myself at that point."

"I can protect you. I will no matter what, no and forever." The way he looked into my eyes, he was completely serious and meant it.

"I know you will. For now lets just be the way we are, I'll think about it." I poked his cheek as he smiled.

He pushed my hair out of my face. "Get some sleep, Jagi."

I blushed as he called me Jagi, it was the first time anyone has ever called me such a cute nickname. I nodded cuddling up into his chest as he wrapped his arm around me tightly, his embrace felt so nice and safe. Truly this boy has changed me over the last few months, him of all people.

I love you, Jeon Jungkook.