Traveled To Busan Because I Love You

Tylie's P.O.V

Mark and I were laying on the couch cuddling while watching a movie, even though we had that awkward kiss yesterday it wasn't like it made us stop being friends. We talked about it then got over it real quick, he knew I didn't want to lose my best friend at a time like this.

He turned his head kissing mine and started to stroke my hair, when someone does this that I trust I usually end up falling asleep. And the rude part was, he knew it ever since we were kids.

~FlashBack~

'Yah, Tylie just fall asleep already!' Mark yelled at the little girl who was crying on his couch with her stuffed animal.

'I can't! Those kids said I'm not pretty and look like a robot!' She cried harder. The young boy sighed sitting beside her.

He pulled her over onto his lap. 'You are a beautiful robot. Don't worry, Tylie Choi. One day I'll make you the happiest girl ever, we will get married remember?'

She nodded smiling up at him from his lap as he started to pat her head slowly and stroke her hair. Her eyes started to get heavy when she yelled up at him. 'Yah, what did you do to me? I'm tired now.'

'Huh, this makes you sleepy? How cute, goodnight TyBear.' He kissed the little girls head as she slowly started to fall asleep.

~End Of FlashBack~

A smile came across my face as I was getting sleepy, what a brat he was telling me I was a robot. At least I was a beautiful robot back then, maybe I should have ended up with Mark, maybe then I would have been happy. But just thinking about that makes me want to cry, I really fell hard this time didn't I?

Idiot. When you started going to school in South Korea you told yourself you would guard your heart, isolate yourself. Totally screwed that up after meeting the five idiots. They just grouped themselves around me and decided to become my friend even when I said the harshest stuff. But no matter how many times I insulted them they still stayed by my side and protected me until now. 

After a few minutes of Mark running his fingers through my hair I finally fell asleep while watching the stupid romance movie.

~Her Dream~

She was wearing a white gown holding flowers, trying not to cry tears of joy. 'Of all people, I am getting married to him.' She chuckled walking out the door. 

Her father linked his arm with her and started to walk with her, she could hear the classic marriage music ring through her ears. A smile instantly came across her face knowing she was happy, finally happy.

When they turned to a door, it opened slowly. She wouldn't look up until she got about half way, the petals on the floor were a light purple. When she finally looked up to see the groom, she grinned at him happily. The face was blurred to her, yet she was smiling like a fool. She looked over seeing her five idiotic friends who have stuck by her side since high school in the front row. 

But who was it standing there in a wonderful tux in front of her? The priest finally spoke up looking at her. 'Tylie, answer the door.'

'Mwo'? She questioned.

'TYLIE CHOI ANSWER THE DOOR!'

~End Of Dream~

My eyes fluttered opening hearing my mother yelling at me, I looked up seeing Mark was still passed out with his arms around me. I slowly moved his arm rubbing my eyes and went to the door, when I opened it my eyes widen instantly.