Back To Korea

Almost a half year went by since I broke up with him, since I've been alone fighting the urges to call him everyday. Mark stayed with me this entire time since he didn't have school and wanted to make sure I would be alright. Even though I put up a smile every time I walk out of that bedroom my heart still ached more than it ever has. My grandmother has completely forgotten who she is as of the last few months, my parents are still her nurse. So Mark has been helping me through that everyday as well, I feel bad for him having to put up with someone like me.

Last year of high school and none of my friends were here and I didn't make new friends either because this school was full of idiots. Though, my friends were idiots at least they were the good type of idiots. It sucked going to school everyday not having anyone to talk to while in class, kids were still afraid of me mostly. The first day when school started some new girl in her first year tried to become the scariest one but I showed her who I was. Needless to say, she backed down real quick.

At least my five idiots come to visit me from time to time, Taehyung doesn't only because he is abroad with Jungkook. He is the only reason I know anything about him since I refuse to contact him myself, but Taehyung said he is doing good in his studies. Its really amazing honestly, how not having someone like me on his shoulders made him do better in school. Taehyung doesn't know how he truly felt about the break up, he said Jungkook practically shut down that night I broke up with him. 

"TyBear, want some pizza?" Mark yelled from the top of my bedroom stairs. 

"Bacon please." I answered back trying not to reveal the sadness I was feeling. Thankfully my voice didn't crack but tears came out instead. Stupid Jungkook, if you had only never let me fall for you.

Meanwhile

"Aish, Taehyungie~ I want to go see her." Jungkook slurred on his words, he was flat out drunk the first night they came back to Seoul. 

Taehyung sighed to himself. "You just had to come here for vacation, I knew you couldn't go until a year to see her. You're drunk, you can't see her."

"But I miss her! Lemme!" He whined at his best friend while walking out the door of the bar they were at. 

"Jungkook! If you were sober, I'd say maybe but you are drunk as hell! Jimin is on his way to pick us up, just wait for him- WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Taehyung yelled running after his drunk best friend who was walking down the street.

He put his hands in the air while sniffling. "She lives down here, even if I see her house it will make me happy."

When Taehyung stepped in front of him he saw the tears that were down Jungkook's cheeks and the snot coming out of his nose. After months he finally let it all out even though he was drunk not knowing what he was doing. Jungkook knelt down to the ground and wrapped his arms around his legs sobbing to himself.

"Whats going on?" Taehyung turned around seeing five familiar faces, it was his friends from high school.

"Jimin, I think he finally broke." He replied to them. 

Yoongi shook his head. "Who was the last person to see her?"

"I was, I brought her chicken and beer a few weeks ago. She wasn't doing so well, she wouldn't even touch the chicken.." Namjoon answered.

Slowly Jimin bent down in front of Jungkook tilting his head at him and handed him his bottle of water. Jungkook took it guzzling it down in seconds, clearly he wanted to be sober at this point. When he finished he handed it back wiping his tears from his cheeks looking at the ground, lost.

"Little Kookie, do you want me to take you to her?" Jimin offered his friend. 

His eyes widen as he looked up. "She doesn't want to see me though, she practically told me she didn't love me.."