Being a Good 'Wife'

Jungkook had gotten pretty sick, so I insisted that he stayed rather than go to his apartment alone so I could take care of him. Now that I think of it, I've never been to his apartment and its been a few months that we've known each other. He never mentioned what it was like at his place either, maybe it seemed lonely that's why he comes here. 

"Ty, can I have some water?" Jungkook's voice cracked as he was trying to sit up to ask me, I quickly rushed to his side and laid him down.

"Of course, you just rest." I smiled kissing his head and ran up the stairs where the guys were playing video games. Jimin followed me into the kitchen as I poured him a glass of water and he cleared his throat.

When I turned around he was leaning against the door. "How's Kookie? This is day three he has had this bad cold."

"He's a little better, just a sore throat still and has a small fever." I answered giving a small smile, he grabbed my wrist looking at me.

"I never meant to cause trouble between you two, and now he is sick because of me. Because he got jealous-"

I shook my head no caressing his cheek. "It's not your fault, I would have done the same exact thing if I was in situation. Remember he is new to relationships, he doesn't know how to act with the jealousy thing."

He nodded his head then smiled giving me a surprise hug. "Even though my feelings wont change for a while, I'm glad I have you as my best friend."

"Me too." I hugged back but quickly pulled back and went down to my room where Jungkook had fallen asleep again.

So I put the glass of water on my nightstand and sat next to him on the bed brushing his hair out of his face. His face was flawless, so beautiful. It was like he didn't have anything wrong, when lots of guys have break outs or have scars. Maybe I'm bias because he is my boyfriend, but he is by far the most attractive guy I've dated or taken interest.

Without thinking of me getting sick I laid beside him facing his face so I could stare, sometimes I felt like I would get hurt again. But then I keep thinking I would be willing to fight for this relationship, helping him along the way. Its not his fault that Marie is all over him, he didn't ask for her to show up again. I wasn't jealous of her, well maybe a little bit, but I knew there was nothing he felt towards her. He may be inexperienced but I knew I could trust him, though there was that one time with that girl on the lockers. Maybe I could ask him about-

"Ty?" My head shook back into reality where I saw Jungkook, sweaty and warm laying on my pillow next to me. "What are you doing, you could get sick-"

"It's okay, I already took stuff just in case. I just wanted to lay beside you again." I whispered as I touched his face, since when the hell did I become so romantic? Oh right, since I was dating some fuckboy like usual.

A smile plastered his face. "You are so cute."

"As if.. Jungkook? Can I ask a question?" 

He nodded. "Shoot."

"That girl back when we argued, what was she? I don't mean to bring it up and I am completely over it, but I just wanted to know why her and stuff." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Honestly, she was a girl from my class. I flirted my way with her so I could see what I missed from class, I had skipped with Taehyung on accident. We ran into JB and his friends again, and things were said so we took care of them." 

Ran into JB and friends, skipped class, my eyes widen. "Wait, were you two the ones who picked a fight with his group?"

"Mian, I never meant to hurt you that day. I saw you talking to Taehyung and I didn't stop when I should have." He covered his face with my purple fuzzy blanket which made me giggle like a little girl.