Respect

The next morning I woke up with the biggest headache in all history of headaches, I saw the water and Tylenol next to my bed on my stand and took them instantly. I rubbed my face and eyes and saw my best friends sleeping in my room, Namjoon on the ground with his head against Jin's legs who was in the chair. Jimin and Hoseok were passed out on my little couch leaning on each others head and Yoongi was at the end of my bed with his hand still on my leg.

Seeing them sleeping made me smile until I realized what happened last night in my room. We played truth or dare and I was dared to kiss all of the guys, I was embarrassed as hell! But I can't show that to them when they ask me, I must play it off as if it was no big deal to keep up my image or else what am I called the bad girl for? I got up quietly to go wash my face fast and came back sitting on my bed to go through my phone.

Jimin's eyes opened first and looked directly at me as I looked at him. "What you staring for, shorty?" I snapped at him and he chuckled softly so the others wouldn't wake.

"You aren't wearing any make up. Different seeing you first thing in the morning." He said and I glared at him. I wanted to yell at him saying he didn't need to stay so I would be the first thing he saw when he woke up when I remembered I asked them all to stay the night.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I rolled my eyes. Namjoon slowly started waking up along with Jin looking around the room. "Morning, star shines." 

Namjoon waved me away and laid back on the wall closing his eyes again, guess someone isn't a morning person. Jin laughed flicking his head to get him awake, Hoseok woke up to the sound of Jin's window laugh and threw a pillow at him.

"You are so loud! You're laugh sounds like someone washing a window!" Hoseok said making everyone laugh. I tapped on Yoongi's shoulder bending over in his face, his eyes opened slowly then widen once he saw me.

"You are very close." He whispered to me. 

"Time to wake up, sleepy." I smiled at him and he sat up rubbing his back. "Imma get shower and get dress, you guys have extra clothes in my closet from the last time you passed out here. Be out in a few minutes." I grabbed my towel and went to take a three minute shower, one to wash, one two shampoo and one to shave.

When I got out the bathroom was steamed up, I wrapped myself in my towel and opened my door forgetting the guys were still here.

Jimin whistled being the pervert he always is. "If you wanted us to see you like that, you could have just asked." 

Without thinking I shoved him against the wall hard and the others laughed at him for being taken on by a girl.

"Okay, whatever happened here last night stays here. Leaves this room, I'll cut you all. Out, so I can get dress." I threatened and they all ran up the stairs closing the door behind them, made me laugh knowing my friends were scared of me.

Namjoon took us to school in his SUV that was a Honda Pilot so it sat all of us with one extra seat even. We got to school about ten minutes early to have time to smoke real quick and go to our lockers. I opened mine thinking my binder was in there for chemistry but Jungkook and Taehyung had it over night.

"Shit, I need that binder-" I was interrupted by someone coming up to me and tapping my shoulder. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok already left for class since it was on the other side of school leaving Jimin and Yoongi with me.

"Yah, what do you want nerd?" Jimin snapped at the guy behind me when I saw Jungkook standing there holding my binder, Taehyung was next to him glaring at Jimin.

"We are more than nerds, we can outsmart all of you at least respect-" Jimin cut Taehyung off but shoving him against the lockers by his throat.

He smirked at the helpless nerd. "You don't need respect, ya little shit." Jimin chuckled, when Jungkook turned around and shoved him off of his best friend still silent as ever. "Why you little!" Yoongi pulled Jimin back before he could attack Jungkook.

"Jimin, the silent ones are who you should worry about. Stay away from him." He whispered in Jimin's ear, but he shook him off and walked down the hallway. I rolled my eyes knowing Jimin can't fight for shit and looked at Jungkook.

"Yo, nerd." I said then smirked as he turned to me. "Ooo, you gonna push me away too like little Jimin?" Taehyung rubbed his throat and scoffed.

But before he could say anything Jungkook handed me my binder open and showed me how everything was done to a C+ or at the most a B-. 

"Thanks, squirt." I ruffled his hair and his eyes widen but he didn't back away. "But remember what I said, since Jimin is an ass give it to Yoongi. He just doesn't care. People will start thinking we are on good bases."

"Is that so wrong?" Jungkook said quietly making my eye get wide and I looked up at him, Taehyung was also surprised seeing his best friend talk to the first girl for a long time. 

Before I could answer him, Yoongi tugged on my shirt. "Chemistry is going to start, we will be late if we don't hurry and get another detention."

"Yeah, hold on. Its wrong because people fear me here as they should. I don't like a lot of people, and I don't like know it all's. You may be book smart, but you aren't street smart like I am. Yoongi will give you my homework later." I said to him.

Jungkook looked at me and locked his eyes on mine. For some reason, I felt like I couldn't pull away because they were mesmerizing. "Wouldn't you want to be respected and treated well rather than feared?"

His question kept going through my head over and over again when Yoongi grabbed my leather jacket and dragged me away. I kept looking back at the two nerds seeing them standing there watching me leave. What did he mean by that? Even when I was in America, I was feared because I was tough and hated a lot of people. Coming to Korea, I made five idiotic friends who have been there for me since I came. But with the way I look, ripped jeans, purple tank top with a leather jack, combat boots and my hair messy but looked good people just thought I was a bad person here. 

So I kept the image going by beating a couple of guys up, everyone thought I just did it for no reason, but the truth was I only beat them because they were bullying a girl with a learning disorder. Ever since that, people were scared of me, petrified even at times.

When I entered chemistry class, the entire room fell silent and Yoongi looked at me as if he was worried.

"What?!" I snapped at the class making them flinch, even the teacher flinched. We sat down in the back and the teacher started the lesson after making sure I was okay. When he came around to collect homework, I gave him my binder for all the work I didn't complete. He went back giving us time to take notes down off the board which I just made someone do beside me.

But Jungkook's words kept ringing through my head. Wasn't he the kid who can't talk to girls because he gets too nervous, yet he had the balls to talk to me? Why was his words bothering me when nothing else ever did? Why was I still thinking about him even after almost an hour?

Jeon Jungkook, you caught my attention.