Chapter 4

4. Getting to know 1D

When I arrived to the boys room they were all quiet and calm. But the biscuits were already gone!!

‘I leave for less than 5 minutes and the biscuits are already gone!?’ I laughed.

‘Louis did it!’ All the boys said as Louis looked over with an innocent look and crumbs all over his face.

I just giggled. ‘What do you boys need?’

‘Well we really need a big favour?’ Said Harry with puppy dog eyes.

‘Anything. Your wish is my command!’ I said bowing.

‘Naww your soo cute Sara!’ Said Niall as he jumped up and gave me a rib crushing teddy bear hug.

‘We need you to chill out with us and take us on a giant tour of Sydney!’ Said Louis with his mouth full of chips that I left for them. ‘Would you take us?’

‘I would love to but I just have to ask my uncle. Be back in 5.’ I said as I walked out the door.

‘What does 5 mean?’ I heard Louis yell out.

‘5 minutes she means you idiot!’ screamed Zayn all frustrated.

‘Oh,’ said Louis, ‘NEVER MIND!!’ I heard him yell out again. Hahaha these boys are going to great to be around.

**********

When I returned to the boys they were playing their Nintendo DS’,

‘Alright my uncle said its fine as long as I’m back by 6 o’clock which gives us exactly 6 hours to go shopping and sight see…’

‘AND GET NANDO’S!!’ Interrupted Niall.

‘Yes Niall and to get Nando’s.’ I laughed. ‘Is everyone ready to go?’ I asked nicely while putting on my black cardigen.

‘WAIT!’ Screamed Zayn.

‘WHAT?’ We all freaked out.

‘I have to fix my hair!’ He exclaimed.

‘You have 1 minute.’ I said sternly but with a smile on my face.

**********

When we returned back to the stadium it was 4 o’clock so we still had 2 hours to kill. We were all holding at least 5 bags each except for Harry who I think had double the amount.

‘Okay so we have 2 hours to kill,’ I said as we all sat down on the giant lounge in the boys dressing. I wasn’t that comfy and it was as if Harry and Zayn knew because next thing I know was that my legs were on Harry’s lap and my head resting on Zayn’s lap. I was going to move but I was comfortable so I stayed.

‘What do you want to do?’ as I closed my eyes.

‘Rest!’ Said Liam. I agree, we did do a lot of stuff in that 4 hours!

AS I finally started to relax my phone rings, its Rihanna.

‘Who is it?’ asked Louis all excited.

‘Its Rihanna I said with a plain face. All of the boys’ eyes lit up.

‘Put her on speaker!’ Begged Harry.

‘Fine only on 1 condition.’ They nodded, ‘You all keep your mouths shut.’ I felt like it was okay to talk to the boys like this. After spending almost half the day with them it was like they were my big brothers.

‘Hello?’ I answered. The phone on loud speaker now for the boys to hear.

‘SARA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?’ Rihanna yelled into the phone. The boys bounced back in shock.

‘ I just got back from helping out the boys.’ I explained. All the looks changed on the boys faces.

‘I DON’T CARE JUST GET YOUR BUTT BACK HER NOW!!’ She yelled then hung up.

‘Well, that my que.’ I said as I got off Harry and Zayn’s warm laps.

‘Sara wait.’ Said Harry.

‘Yeah?’ I waited.

‘We’ll come to.’ He said. They all agreed.

‘No I don’t want you guys in this mess.’ I said hoping that they would still come.

‘No we don’t care what you say! We are still going to come.’ Said Louis in an official voice.

‘Okay…get ready for some drama..’ I said as we started to walk away.

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

Hope your enjoying it soo far!!

Let me Know!!

So im trying to upload everyday but over the weekend i wont be able to cause im goin on holidays!! See you soon!! xx