Chapter 24

24. I'm Leaving.

After Brittany dropped me back to the boys' place I took all my stuff to my room but the boys' were no where to be found!

Where are they?

So I went searching.

I looked everywhere but I couldn't find them!!

I turned the corner and started to see little minutes carrots leading a trail.

I followed the trail and just as I hit the lounge room...BAM!

The lights went out! It was pitch black.

WTF!!!

'Guys!! Shouldn't we get ready for the party?' I screamed

Next thing I knew the lights were on and all of the boys were standing there holding a present each.

I looked at them and then I realized.

'Oh Shit!! It's a birthday party isn't it!! Who is she? I'll give something I bought today.' I said as I started to walk back.

'No Sara! These are for you.' Cody said with a massive grin.

'What for?' I asked confused.

'Your Birthday!' Zayn said.

I smiled.

'But my birthday isnt until next week!!' I said.

'We know!' Harry said.

I looked at him as if to say, "go on...".

'These are just small early birthday presents.' Liam explained.

'Nawwww!! You guys didn't have to do that!!' I said as I walked over and hav them a group hug.

'Mine First!!!!!!' Louis screamed.

I undid the bow tie and slowly moved the tissue paper away.

I pulled up a orange jacket which said, "I LOVE CARROTS!!!"

'We can be twins!!' Louis said.

'Nawww!! Thanks Louis!! I love it!!' I said as I gave him a hug and a sloppy kiss.

'My turn!' Harry said.

I opened the box and inside was a shot of Harry himself with nothing but a pair of speedos on. He was standing near the pool and was posing. It said "To my Biggest Fan, Sara, I Love You With all my Heart!! Love Always, Harry Styles." he had done his autograph and kissed it with red lipstick.

To make it better it was framed!!

'Awww!! It's goin on my wall!!!' I said and gave him a sloppy kiss as well.

Liam and Niall had pitched in for my ext present which they bought together. I opened the small box and inside was a pair of diamond earrings.

They would have cost a fortune!!!

I gave them massive hugs and kisses on the cheek.

Cody was next. He had a small box with a bow on the top.

I opened the box an inside there was a small locket. I opened the locket and inside was a picture of me and cody when I was 12 and he was 13. We were at the park, arms around each other.

I looked up at him and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. 'I love it!' I whispered into his ear.

'I knew you would!' he whispered back.

He put it around my neck and I looked at it for a bit. It had a nice silver gleam to it.

I looked over at Zayn. He was next.

He came up to me and gave e another small box.

I opened it and inside was a silver bracelet. It had "Always, Together Forever" engraved on it.

Hoping he was reffering to being friends, I walked up to Zayn and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug.

'I love it!' I said.

'Im glad you do.' he said back.

After we broke away I heard Cody's voice.

'Sara, can I talk to you outside?'

I followed him outside and he took my hand.

'I got you something else.' he said as he pulled out another box.

'Why?' I asked as I took the box.

'Im going on an American tour for 3 months and I leave tomorrow so I won't be here on your birthday.' he said.

I just looked at him. Late notice much!!

I opened the box and inside was a silver ring with a small Safire on the top.

'Its a promise ring. I need you to promise me you will wait for me until I come back.' he said with hope in his eyes.

I looked down at the ring.

'I can't make a promise like that Cody. But I will try my hardest to wait for you.' I said looking into his blue eyes.

'So i take it you don't want the ring either?' he asked.

'I'll keep the ring as another thing to symbolize our friendship.' I said as I slid the ring on my middle finger.

He gave me a big hug.

'Your the Bestest friend ever!!' he said.

'I know!' I said.