Chapter 30

30. New York!

We arrived in New York. I could hear the fans screaming from the customs area.

'Are you ready Sara?' Niall asked me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

'For what? Being crushed by 10,000 girls?' I laughed.

'No doofus! Officially letting the world know that you are now stuck with us?' Louis said.

I looked up at the boys and took a deep breath.

'Im ready.' I said confidently.

We walked out and that was it. No going back now. Im now known as "One Direction's tag along!"

I walked through the crowd with Liam's arms wrapped tightly around me. A whole heap of girls looked at us with confused looks then a me as if they wanted to rip out my ovaries!!!

Next thing I know Liam's arms off my arms and I feel someone grab my high pony and yank it towards them!

There was so much pain in my neck and scalp that I started crying.

A girl turns me to face her and she starts slapping and punching me in the face and stomach. I tried to cover myself but I just couldn't. I felt blood coming out of my nose and then something sharp across my cheek. I look down and this bitch has cut my face open with the ring on her middle finger.

Next thing I knew I have arms around my waist and I'm dragged away into the van.

'ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!!'

And

'YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HER!!!'

Were all that I heard from Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall's mouths as I'm being dragged into this van.

Blood still dripping from my cheek and nose. And I a massive headache.

'Sara! Baby! Are you okay?!' I heard zayn say faintly.

My vision going blurry and all sound canceling out.

'Sara!! SARA!!! Stay with me baby girl!' zayn said into my ear as he held me tight. 'Come on girl. SARA??!!!' I heard him yell. My eyes closing.

'Get those boys in the van and take us as fast as you can to the hospital! QUICK!!!!' was the last thing I heard and then doors slamming and driving off...

Was I dying?

----------------------

I know it's short!!!

But I haven't been feeling well...

What do you think so far??

Please comment!! When I get comments it inspires me to do more and more and puts a smile on my face!!

Fan and vote too!!

Love you's!!

More soon!!

-Sara<3 xx