Chapter 9

9. What?

‘Okay, before I introduce the special guest who would like to be named anonymous, would like me to say a quick message.’

“To our beautiful, amazing Sara, (I look up surprised.)

We miss you so much baby girl. We are so sorry for leaving you like that and not getting in contact with you.

We want you to know that we love you so much and that is NEVER going to change.

This one is for you baby girl.”

“No way!” I thought with a confused look.

‘Sara who is it?’ All of the girls asked. I looked at them confused.

‘Sara? Are you okay?’ Asked Lauren.

‘Okay here are anonymous.’ Said Our vice principle. Everyone clapped awkwardly whilst all of year 10 started at me.

Duh, Duh Duh, Duh Duh

Ding Ding Ding

Duh, Duh Duh, Duh Duh

Your insecure, don’t know what for, your turning heads when you walk throught the doorer.

Don’t need make up, to cover up, being the that you are is enough.

I looked up to see Liam and the boys but they were nowhere to be seen.

As Harry’s part came on the boys all walked out of the curtain. And continued to sing the song.

The girls next to me began to scream and cry. Lucky there was police and security guard all around the students! There was no way out! And I really wanted to get out of there. Seeing the boys is the last thing I wanna do right now. I had to get out of there!

I heard all different comments from the girls but what really struck me was what Sarah S said,

‘NIALL MY SEXY LEPRICON!!! COME AND MAKE MINI LEPRICONS WITH ME!!!’

I looked at her with shock. Did she seriously just say that?

The girls kept on screaming and screaming and when the song came to an end the boys began to walk down the stair towards us. I started to get teary. No.

As they got closer I tried to move away. When the song ended Harry held out his hand and I took it crying. We were in the middle of the hall and everyone shut up and stared.

‘Sara, we are truthfully sorry. Please forgive us.’ Says Liam.

I looked at them. They all had worried looks on their face and were waiting for an answer. They were clueless. They don’t know what they did to really hurt me. What idiots!

‘That’s not good enough!’ I said and began to run out of the hall.

‘SARA WAIT! WHAT DID WE DO?’ Screamed Harry.

I just ignored them and kept on running.