Chapter 27

27. You are coming with us!!

Zayn and I were having a fantastic time! Dancing, chilling and being all cuddly!! ;)

Next thing you know someone "accidentally" bumps into me and Zayn.

When she turned around I was looking at a pretty bright blonde girl!! (Who looked a bit drunk)

She was wearing a tight black dress that stopped just under her ass and her face was caked with makeup!!

'Ohhhh, ssssorrrryy!! Myy bad!!' she said to zayn as he helped her stay stable.

'your all good' I said with the slightest sarcasm in my voice.

She have me a dirty look. 'I hope i didn't hurrt youu!!' she said as she rubbed Zayns chest.

I saw his eyes widen and then I thought that I should jump in.

'I think your friends are waiting for you.' I said.

'Im Perrie by the way.' she said ignoring me and putting out her hand to shake Zayns.

'Zayn.' he said as he shook her hand.

'I know who you are!!' she exclaimed. She looked at. Me.

'And whoo are youu?' she said looking annoyed.

'I'm Sara.' I said.

She looked at me as if to go on.

'Sara Belani.' I said.

'And why are you at this party?' she asked as if to say "Get out of here!"

'This is my party!many Birthday party!' I said looking shocked. Stupid Bimbo!!

'Ohhhh, so your the slut they threw this party for!' she said all pissed.

Oh no she didn't!!!

I started walking towards her, 'Oh you better watch yourself bitch or I'll -' but I was cut off by Zayn wrapping his arms around my waist and started to drag me back.

'Boys!' he screamed as the rest of one direction hurried over. 'I think it's time for Perrie to leave' he said as he dragged me further towards and empty room.

'Calm down.' Zayn whispered against me ear. WOW!

But I was still angry!

I looked up to see Perrie being escorted out. Suck shit bitch!

He pulled me into the room and stood there looking at me.

'You should have left me! I could've taken that skank!' I said furious.

'Sara. It's over. Don't worry about it.' he said to me.

What she said about the slut thing really got to me. Do I look like a slut?

'Zayn.' I said as he looked up at me.

'Yeah babe.' he simply said.

'Do I look like a slut?' I asked. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

He walked up to me placing both hands on my shoulders.

'I can tell you one thing,' he said as he brought offed my chin to look at him. Our faces inches apart.

'I don't fall for sluts.' he said as he came closer.

Our lips touched but then someone barged through the door which made us jump apart.

'Dude! Did you tell her?' Niall said half drunk.

Zayn shook his head.

'Well tell her you git!!' Louis said.

'Sara we go on tour in 2 days and...' he began to say. Shit I saw this coming. They're leaving. Again.

Tears began to well up in my eyes. I looked up at zayn.

'and...' he began to say but was cut off by four other boys.

'YOU ARE COMING WITH US!!!' Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis said.

'Are You Serious?' I screamed hugging them all.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!' they screamed.

Know this was going to be fun!!

---------

I know!!

Its short and I haven't uploaded in ages!!

But it will get better!!

And now the drama begins!!

Love you's!!

-Sara <3 xx