Chapter 38

Long time no see!! So, I just started my year 12 course at schools so there is definitely going to be less time for me to write! SORRY! 

I really hope I still have my readers :/

Enjoy!!

--------------------

38. Ummmmm.... WHAT?!

I turned quickly to a voice I recognised very well.

"WHAT?!" I screamed as I absorbed the figure standing in front of me. The sounds of screams ring through my ears as the people around me start to recognise the hansome boy next to me, grabbing my waist tightly.

"Hey babe!" he said, so everyone could hear him, and kissed me on the cheek. The look on Jayden's face, priceless.

"Harry..." I asked with a soft voice, still not believing my eyes. He winked at me with a huge grin on his face. "Where's Zayn you noob?"

He chuckled and looked behind me, more screams erupting from the party as the music was turned down.

"Here!" I heard my real boyfriend say, his bright smile lighting up the whole room. "How are ya beautiful?" He asked, pecking my lips gently. 

"Good hun." I said with a huge grin.

"So, this is the famous Zayn Malik, how does it feel to have my left overs?" he asked smugly.

"Ummmm, excuse me but we never went out!" I intervined before Zayn could reply.

"Well then, my rejects?" a smirk planted on his face. Well, that hit me hard. Speaking of hitting hard...

BANG

And... Jayden is on the floor holding his nose whilst Zayn is shaking his fist.

I just shook my head smiling to my self. I look up at Zayn with a roud smile on my face and give a long, soft but passionate kiss. It escalated quickly, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, as if he never want to let go. Slowly, I ran my hands up his arms, feeling the goosebumps rise on his skin as i climb further up his neck, gripping the hair at the back of his head. His tongue, gently prying my mouth open as he -

"GET A ROOM! UGGGHHH, YOU DISGUST ME!" Sarah screams. 

Laughing, I reply, "Oh shut up! I wouldn't be talking Miss Andrew this and Andrew that!" Blushing at my remark, she grabbed her boyfriends arm and stormed off. I knew she wasn't angry, because she knew I was right!

Looking up at the two boys, confusion hit me like a truck. "Why are you two here? And where are the others?"I asked them.

"We had 3 days off so we wanted to see you!" Zayn said. "And... there is this really, and I quote, hot girl here in Sydney Harry wants to catch up with..." he added just giving me a knowing look.

"Ohhhhhh... well, I'm glad you are here." I said gving him another kiss.

" Look Sara, I need to tell you something..." Zayn started.

"What's up?" I asked, fear slowly running up my spine...

" I really believe that Cody set me up with the whole "cheating" thing..." he said, I gave him the look to continue, but why would he say that!? "Why would my ex-girlfriend suddenly appear out of no where when she was no where near where we were touring and-" 

"Miss me?!" Zayn was interupted by the sound of Cody's voice.

"Cody!" I screamed, giving him a hug, however, still looking at Zayn's angry, frustrated face.

Was what he said true?...

----------------

I know its short. 

Sorry for the really slow updates.

Sorry!!

Vote! 

Comment, I love reading the comments!!

Love ya,

- Sara <3 xx