Chapter 20

20. What did you do?

Zayns P.O.V

'What did you do?' I asked cody as we walked out of the bathroom.

'Nothing.' was all he said.

'Guys whats going on?'asked Niall.

'You obvliously did something cause now she is pissed and is roaming the streets at 1 am!!' i said back.

'Its got nothing to do with you Zayn! You think its always about you!' he said as he went to his room.

'Bastard!' i said as i crashed on the couch.

'Guys ive been trying to get in contact with sara for about 25 minutes now and nothing! She always answers the phone!' Liam said worried.

'We should go look for her.' i said as we all got up and left.

*********

Normal P.O.V

'Where are we going!?!?' i screamed as he dragged me down the street.

'Toooo myyy Hoouse! Now shut up!' he said as he dragged me into the house.

He shut the door and pushed me against the wall. He came up really close, pushing his body against mine while touching me all over!!

'Now lets have some fun!' he whispered and buried his head into my neck!!

I tried to wriggle out of his grip. He was to strong.

He crashed his lips onto to mine. All sloppy ans salivary. He was draging me into his room.

'WHERE ARE WE GOING!!??? LET ME GO!!!!' I screamed at him. This made him grip tighter.

'Just shut up!!!' He said.

He was going to rape me!!!

---------------------

Sooooooo sorry its short guys!!!

But i promise the next chapter will be longer!!

Vote become a fan and comment!! I love reading them!!

It encourages me to do more!!!

Bye bye lovleys!!

- Sara <3 xxx