Chapter 8

8. Nothing

Its been two months since I’ve seen One Direction and I miss them so much! Its really hard because my Directioner besties (Sarah S, Christine, Sarah B, Ashleigh, Andie Rebecca X and Lauren) have been talking about them non-stop. Everytime I hear “ONE DIRECTION” it makes me want to cry but I have to go on with life.

The connection between me and the boys began to die down after week 2 after they left. No more texts, Noe more webchats, no more calls and no more Carrots. No More Boys.

*************

It was a Friday at school and I was feeling a bit down. All this drama about 1D was really getting to me! Even the girls noticed!

‘Are you okay Sara?’ Asked Sarah S worried.

I looked up, ‘Yeah I’m fine.’ I lied.

‘Are you sure?’ Asked Christine.

‘Yeah, you haven’t been eating much lately…’ Said Andie.

‘Honestly guys, I’m fine!’ I said with a crooked voice.

‘Okay, then eat something.’ Said Lauren as she offered me some chips.

‘Nahh, I’m alright.’ I said looking back down.

‘Sara if you don’t eat I’m going to shove this sandwich down your throat.’ Said Ashleigh.

‘Okay I’ll eat something!’ I said a little frightened. As I took one chip from Lauren then gave it back to her.

‘Is that it?’ Asked Bec. ‘What was That!!?’

‘I ate something.’ I said as they all looked at me.

‘Sara, you know if there are any problems you can tell us, right?’ Said Sarah S.

‘Anything.’ Followed Christine.

‘Seriously guys there is nothing wrong.’ I said one last time.

‘Alright…’ They all said.

The bell rang and it was time for assembly. We all piled into the hall and there were seats. Must be a formal assembly. Me and the girls all sat down.

There was the usual announcement there is some very special guests here today….

Who could it be? Who cares…