Chapter 6

6. Party

It was the last day before One Direction Left to go back to London. Although I was sad on the inside I had to be brave on the outside. During the two weeks hanging out with One Direction it felt like a lifetime! They call me their little Sister/Mascot!! The boys had decided to play Laser Quest!

‘I LOVE THIS GAME!!’ I said filled with excitement!!

‘Naww your soo adorable!’ Zayn said as he kissed my forehead. His lips made me tingle inside.

‘I am warning you though,’ Harry says with his manly voice and his chest poking out, ‘I am the best player ever.’ He said confidently.

‘We will see about that.’ I said with a smirk on my face as I poked his chest back in.

He giggled as he hugged me.

‘LET’S GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!’ Scream Louis as we all followed him. He began to run when suddenly,

‘LOUIS LOOK OUT FOR THAT CORD!’

BANG

Louis goes flying 5 feet in the air and face plants it on the hard concrete floor.

Ouch!

‘Louis stands up holding his cheek.

‘That really, really hurt! He said with his cute English accent.

‘Naww are you okay Louis?’ I asked as I softly touched his cheek.

“No! It hurts too much!’ He exclaimed.

‘Will this make it feel better?’ As I slowly kissed his cheek. All of the guys eyes were wide!

‘Lucky…’ I heard Liam say quietly to Niall.

‘Louis just looked up with wide eyes and said, ‘YEP! Lets go…Again!!’ As he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the van.

************

When we arrived at Laser Quest it was all dark. I was a little bit confused because usually there are lasers and lights everywhere but there was nothing!

‘Maybe they are closed?’ I said a little upset but when I turned around the boys were gone and it was just me.

AWKWARD!

‘Guys? Guuys?’ I said as I slowly walked into Laser Quest.

‘SURPRISE!!!” Everyone yelled!

It was the boys, their manager (who didn’t seem to excited at all, I don’t think he likes me) and security. So there wasn’t many people but who cares!

‘What is going on?’ I asked as the boys came and gave me a giant group hug. Each kissing me on the cheek as they let go.

‘We wanted to throw you this party to thank you.’ Harry said.

‘Thank me for what?’ I asked with a grin on my face.

‘To thank you for doing such a fantastic job on looking after us!’ Said Liam.

‘We really love you for it!’ Said Niall with his crooked smile.

‘Naww You guys are soo adorable!’ I said as we all grabbed some cake and danced to “Up All Night”.