Chapter 28

28. Boarding.

We were at Sydney airport. I had already said my goodbyes to my friends and family.

'The Quantas flight JQA380 is now boarding first class flyers. Please make your way to the counter.' the woman said through the microphone.

All the boys got up except me.

'Sara! That's us.' Harry said helping me up.

'Oh. Right. I knew that!' I said.

I was always used to flying economy. I flew everywhere with my family! I could probrably name every airline there is and I know the airport like the back of my hand!

We boarded the plane and OMG!!

The seats were like friggin couches!!

I sat in my seat and let my surroundings sink in! WoW!!

The flight attendant came up to me holding a pillow and blanket. 'Here you are ma'am. Would you like a drink?' she asked.

'Just a water thanks.' I said taking my wallet out.

'Babe. What are you doing?' Zayn whispered into my ear.

'Im paying for my drink.' I said. Duh!

'You don't have to do that!' he whispered down my neck. Lucky the boys both ran to the open food And drink stand otherwise they would have been abit suspicious.

The lady handed my drink and walked away.

'Your so cute!' zayn whispered again as he began to kiss my cheek and down my neck.

'What are you doing?' I asked in my flirty voice.

'Finishing what I started 2 days ago.' he said smiling into my neck.

I turned around to face him and our lips touched.

It was a slow passionate kiss. One I wanted to last forever but it had to stop before the boys came back.

I pulled back, 'So what does this mean?' I asked.

'I don't know. What do you think should happen now?'

'Why don't we not tell the boys or anyone and see how we go.' I said.

'Good Idea! I was hoping you would say that.' he said with a massive grin. He moved in for another kiss but I stopped him.

'Not so fast boy. You have to ask me first.' I said.

He smiled, 'Sara Belani.' he said.

'Yes Zayn?' I asked sarcastically.

'would you be my secret girlfriend?' he asked giving me his flirty look.

'I would love too!' I said hugging him quickly before Harry shoved a chocolate bar in my face.

'Chocolate?' he asked with chocolate in his mouth and face.

I took the chocolate and gave half to zayn.

'so what happened?' Harry asked plopping down in his seat. We were the only ones in first class.

'Nothing why?' zayn said winking at me.

'why did you guys hug?' Harry asked again.

'it was another thank you for taking me with you guys!' I quickly lied. Tehe :)

'Then wheres my hug?' he said upset.

As I was getting up I heard the flight attendants voice throughout the cabin.

'Attention ladies and gentlemen we are about to take off so please be seated and fasten your seatbelts.'

I sat back down. 'later!' I said to Harry and he just pouted as he put his head in Louis' lap and pretended to cry.

I looked at zayn and he just winked at me and put his headphones in.

Just 18 hours till we get to New York! Joy!

---------

More tomorrow!!

Vote and comment!!

Fan!!

-Sara<3 xx