Chapter 35

Sara's POV

Zayn explained everything to me. About the girl and how she tried to seduce him and that.

I looked deep into his eyes to see if he was lying but all I saw was sorrow, guilt and the truth.

'I promise you! It is ALL the truth.' He looked at me with pleading eyes.

I looked at him once again.

'Alright. I believe you. But please, don't let it happen again. Please?' I begged.

'I promise!' He said.

He leaned over and have a soft kiss. Fireworks exploded! I was in heaven. But when he pulled away I pouted.

He looked at me, 'you are an amazing girl Sara. Don't you forget that.' He said seriously.

'And you are amaZAYN too!!' I winked at him and he just laughed and hugged me.

He i the best!!

------------•_____•--------------

Cody's POV

He has been in there for ages! I hope she spent forgive him! I want her to be mine! I will fight for her! No matter what it takes!

I peek through the little window on her hospital door.

'WHAT!!' I yelled and stormed away. What is going on?!

'Cody! What happened!?!?' I heard Niall yell but I was too furious to reply.

I can't believe it!! After what he did she was hugging and kissing him?!

Agggghhhhhh!! I have to get out of here!!

NOW!

-------------•_____•--------------

Unknown POV

That should do it! Paybacks a bitch! And I hope that little brat has learnt that!!

No one steals my boyfriend!

***********************************

I want to thank everyone who is still reading my story!

Like I said in the last chapter my life it getting busier so I really do apologise everyone!!

Fan, vote, comment!!

Love always,

-Sara <3

Xxxxxx

P.S I have a thing with short chapters :/ sorry!!