Chapter 22

22. It wasnt your fault!

'im leaving.' he simply said.

'What! Why?' i asked.

'Sara, you nearly got raped because of me!!' He screamed as he fell to the floor and broke down in tears.

I bent down on the floor with him a d wrapped my arms around him. 'it wasnt your fault.'

I said to him quietly.

'Yes it is! This wouldnt have happened if it wasnt for me!' he cried.

'Hey, hey,' i whispered as i turned his face to look at mine. 'i shouldnt have reacted like that. We both did the wrong thing and look on the bright side, i didnt get raped!!' i said to him.

He looked up at me. I did miss those blue eyes. He began to lean in as did i.

Our lips touched but i broke away.

'Remember our deal.' i reminded him.

He smiled and got off the floor taking me up with him.

'Lets go and watch the movie.' i said to him and we both startedto walk down the stairs.

*******

'Choose Sara.' Cody said.

I looked at them both.

'Well, whose it gunna be Sara? Me or Cody?' Zayn asked.

'I dont know! I dont know!' i panicked!

'Well if you dont choose now, we will leave you forever...' Cody Said as they began to get further away.

'No! Where are you going!?!' i yelled.

'Goodbye Sara.' Zayn said.

'NOOO!' I screamed.

********

'NOOO!!' I screamed out loud.

I woke up sweaty and scared. It was just a dream. But the storyline was right. I did have mixed feelings for both Zayn and Cody.

Next thing i know Louis comes running in with a baseball bat. He was wearing his superman shirt and love heart boxers with bed hair.

'KEEP AWAY FROM SAR OR ILL BAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!' he sreamed.

I looked at him and put both hands in the air. Straight after i did that the rest of the boys came runnimg in.

Took their time...

'Sara! Are you ok? What happened?' liam asked as he hopped in bed with me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

'I just had a nightmare.' i said rubbing my eyes.

'About what?' Niall asked. Next thing i knew it was like stacks on top of me. We all lay there.

'Dont worry about it.' i said.

'Sara, you know you can tell us anything right?' Harry assured me.

'I know.' i simply said.

'Then what?' he asked.

I thought dor a second. I cant tell them it was about cody and zayn!! So i made one up.

'Well i had a dream that my pyriad-' i began to say.

'NEVERMIND!!!' They all yelled to me.

I laughed, 'Well, you all asked for it! Goodnight boys.' i said.

'Night Sara!' they all said.

I had cody on one side and zayn on the other.

'Night gorgeous.' Cody whispered into my ear. Making it tingle.

'Goodnight Beautiful.' Zayn said into my neck giving me goosebumps.

Shit!! What do i do?

'Goodnight.' i whispered and i felt them both smile.

What am i going to do with myself??

**********

The next morning i woke up with the two boys on either side of me grabbing onto one of my arms, Louis foot in my face, Liam back in his room, Harry cuddling Louis and Niall on the floor.

These boys!

I carefully crawled out of the boys grip and climbed over louis. Suprisingly he didnt wake up!

After i brushed my teeth I walked down stair and as i turned the corner to the kitchen Liam was standing there.

He had a shower and his hair still wet. He was wearing grey tracksuit pants and a big black jumper.

He still looked hot.

'Morning beautiful.' i knew he was being sarcatic cause my hair was all over the place, mascara smudged and my pjs everywhere!

I poked my tongue out. 'Morning! What time did you wake up?' i asked.

'About a half hour ago.' he said as he sipped his tea and continued to read the newspaper.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a glass of orange juice. I walked back to the bench top where liam was.

'So....whos it gunna be?' he asked.

'Sorry?' i asked not paying any attention as i took another gulp of my juice.

'I asked whose it gunna be? Zayn or Cody?' he asked.

I choked on my juice.

'What!!' i asked him with a shocked look.

He just smiled at me.

------------

I know, i know!! They are short!!!

But when i write it on notes it feels sooooo long!!!

But i will try and make them longer guys!!!!

Comment, vote, fan!!!

Love yous!! Nearly 1,000 reads!! YAY!!!

(hehe!! Dramaqueen alert!!)

-Sara <3 xxx