Chapter 10

10. No Idea

The boys eventually found me in a corner behind the hall. I had my head in my knees. I was so upset. The boys had no idea. None.

‘Sara?’ I heard Zayn’s soft vice. I looked up. My mascara smuged and eyes red.

‘Sara, what happened back there?’ Asked Harry concerned, sitting down next to me as he placed his arms around me.

I shrugged his arm off. I stood up with an angry face but a tear running down my cheek.

‘You really have no idea do you?’ I asked them angrily. They all looked at me with blank looks.

‘When we stopped talking to me after 2 weeks I tried to contact you in everyway possible-‘ I told them. They were looking at me listening.

‘I was waiting for a reply for 3 days then I got a mention from @onedirection . I got all excited!’ I said with the slightest smile but a tear running down my face. I looked up at them m expression changed to sad.

‘Do you know what that message said?’ I said beginning to cry again. They all looked confused and worried. ‘No.’ They all said softly.

‘It said “Dear @ZooZ1997, we would really appreciate it if you would stop contacting us and stay as fr away from us as you can. You were a mistake.” ‘ I quoted as I began to cry and walk away.

‘Sara wait!’ I heard Louis yell.

‘Sara we didn’t say any of those things!’ Explained Liam.

‘Then who wrote it?’ I asked yelling a little. They all just stared at me.

‘That’s what I thought.’ I started to walk away.

‘Wait Sara!’ Screamed Zayn. ‘I know who did it!’ All the boys looked at him with a questioned look.

‘Who is it?’ Asked Harry.

‘Well think about it, who handles our one direction account.’ Zayn asked them.

‘Ted!’ They all screamed.

‘Who?’ I asked wiping my eyes.

‘Ted our manager!” Said Zayn.

‘Oh, HE’S GUNNA COP IT NOW!!!’ I said angrily. ’Sorry for accusing you guys.’ I said as we all huddled into a group hug.

‘You know we would never do that to you?’ Said Harry.

‘I know. I just overacted I guess.’

‘We love you Sara!’ Said Zayn.

‘I love you guys too! Now where is this Ted?’ I said ready to punch someone. Then we heard someone come around the corner…