Chapter 13

13. Do you know who i am?

We all went looking for Ted. But he was no where to be seen.

We finally found Ted, he was sitting in one of the black vans. We walked up to his window and knocked on it. It scared the living daylights out of him.

He wind down his window. 'Boys! You scared me! Whos she?' he asked as he stared at me.

'Well Ted This Is-' Harry tried to say but i cut him off.

'Harry, I'll handle this. Hi Ted I'm Sara, the boys' best friend or maybe you would know me as @ZooZ1997?' I said with anger in my voice.

'No Way! What are you doing here? Stay away from my boys!' He yelled.

'Excuse me ted?!' Said all of the boys.

'Ted we are no longer your boys. You are just our manager now.' Said Niall.

'We're not your friend or your sons, your just our manager.' Said Liam with a stern voice.

Ted just stared at them in shock.

'So dont come up to us again unless it is ONLY about work!!! Understand??!!' Said Harry slightly yelling.

Ted just quickly nodded his head still in shock.

'And dont ever come near Sara again! Understand?' Zayn said with a stern voice as he put his arms around me and kissed my hair.

I always felt mine and Zayns friendship was bigger than the others. It must be a wog thing. ;)

We all stormed out of the area and went straight onto the bus. The boys wanted to take me somewhere but i had no idea where......