Chapter 17

17. What is going on?!?

We were all lying on the floor hoeing into chips and lollies, laughing at eachothers jokes and comments. Finally, Louis spoke up.

'Why dont we play truth or dare? You know cause we are high on lollies and all.' He said with a goofy grin.

'Sure!' We all said.

'Okay, Liam. Truth or dare?' He said with a cheeky smile.

'Dare.' Liam said confidently.

'I dare you to eat a WHOLE bowl of icecream.' He said. Uhmm easy much.

'Okay-' Liam said before being interupted.

'With a spoon.' Louis said.

'You wouldnt dare!' Liam said shocked.

'I just did.' Louis said.

We all looked at Liam.

'And if you dont do it then you have to run around the street in your undies screaming "Im a big Fat Pussy!!!" ' Louis said.

'HEY!!' Harry yelled.

'Oh, Sorry baby.' Louis said giving him a sloppy kiss on the cheek.

Next thing we know, Liam has gotten up, taking his shirt off (oh those abs) and pulled off his tracksuit pants. He was basically naked!!!

All the guys laughed.

'No Liam! You wouldnt!' i asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders and started running out the door. Niall grabbed his phone and started recording.

'IM A BIG FAT PUSSY!!! IM A BIG FAT PUSSY!!! IM A BIG FAT-'

'OH SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DICKHEAD!!!!' Some old man yelled from his front door. 'ITS 11 O'CLOCK'

We all laughed and Liam ran inside.

'What happened to being the responsible Daddy Direction?' Cody asked.

Liam just winked at him.

Whe we sat down i noticed Cody sitting really close to me and he whispered in my ear, 'This is just the start of making you my girlfriend again.'

I just glared at him and he winked back.

I turned around to see 2 empty beer bottles behind Liams back.

'Liam!! Did you drink those two bottle by yourself!?!?' i asked suprised.

'NO!!' He said then let out a hiccup. All the boys laughed.

'Okay.....Ssaraa....Truthh orrr Darrre??' He slurred.

'Truth.' i said.

'But you always do truth!!' Harry whined. And all the boys agreed.

'Okay, Okay, Dare.'

'Okayy... I daree you to kisssss Zaynn for 10 secondsss.' He said. 'And if you dont you hafff to flashh your titties!!!!'

I just looked at him shocked while all the boys ohhhhhhhhhhhhd. I looked at Zayn.

'I guess its only a dare...' i said and he agreed.

I looked at all ghe boys who waited with i guess excited looks on their faces and zqyn just sitting quietly. Then i looked at cody who didnt look happy at all.

I crawled slowly across to Zayn. I looled deep into his eyes. I never new how amazing his eyes were.

He began to lean in and as did i....