Chapter 37

37. Awkward...

We strut into the party like we own the world. I see plenty of familiar faces an I wave and say hi. I remember when I went to school there was actually very few people that I hate grown to like, Bec and Sarah for example, but the rest I found to be fake and stuck up.

I walk up to the DJ, another bestie Christine, and give her a surprise hug from behind. She stiffened and hesitated to turn around for a moment but when she eventually turned around I heard this high pitched scream and was immediately engulfed in a hug.

"Holy Shit!!! I didn't know you were coming back so soon!!" She screamed.

"Surprise?" I smiled and she laughed and gave me a hug.

"This next one goes out to you Sara. Go hit that dance floor!" She said smiling and started playing one of my favourites, Dirty Talk by Jason Derulo.

On that flight that you get on, international.

First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable.

I screamed and dragged Bec onto the dance floor with me. We started to sway our hips to the rhythm. I love this song. As the trumpets started someone tapped my shoulder from behind.

Annoyed for interrupting, I turned around, "What?!"

There stood the jerk himself, Jayden.

"Sara, how's it going?" he asked with a flirtatious smile.

Don't fall for it Sara!

My mind was telling me.

"What do you want Jayden?" I asked frustrated.

"What? Not even a hello to your favourite person?" he smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How about sign language?" and with that I stuck the finger at him and stormed off.

He followed after me, great just what I needed.

"Wait! Sara, what's wrong?" he asked.

"What do you want? To reject me again? To compare me to someone better again?!" I said my voice rising. "I would rather go with someone bett-... I don't know very well." I quoted him.

He looked at me smirking, "Jealous are we Sara?"

Oh how I wanted to slap that smirk right off of his face. Do it! No Sara, bad!

"Please! I have an amazing boyfriend at the moment and he would beat you any day!" I said to him with a smirk.

"Who is it?" he asked clenching his jaw.

"Not telling." I said with a smile. Jayden moved his long, maybe above shoulder length, hair behind his ear and fixed his black jacket. He stepped closer to me and my back hit the wall. His face inches from mine. His expression looked angry.

"Who is he!" he aggressively whispered and he tightly grabbed hold of my wrists and pinned me to the wall. 

"ME!" a voice from behind him said.

Who the?...

___________________________________

Okay, so first i want to say I'm sorry its short.

Next, I'm sorry for taking so long to update, I'm just not motivated!!

I was reading some of my previous chapters and man, i am a shit writer!!

Anyway, sorry again and i will try my hardest to update more often now :)

Comment, Vote and Fan lovies! <3

- Sara xoxo