-VI- Secrets

|Chapter 6|
|~Secrets~|

----------------------------

Thea's P.O.V

I come up for air and breathe. I wipe the water from my eyes to see Asher be the last one to get in.

"Damn girl," The guy with black hair and light green eyes says. "If you didn't want to kiss me that bad you could have said so." He crosses his arms. His dark skin shines due to the water.

I raise an eyebrow. "Now you have to kiss the Asher!" I reply, laughing while pointing to him. He growls and mumbles something under his breath before turning the other way.

"Yo, Asher!" He shouts at the boy who is currently on the back of Ryder. Asher looks over.

"What?" He shouts. I hold back a laugh at black hairs expression.

"Come here." He shouts back. Asher shakes his head.

"No, you come here." Black hair grumbles underneath his breath.

"You ass, if you don't come here I will punch you." He shouts hitting the water. Water splashes on my face and I wipe it away.

"Calm down, Marune. I'm comin- Fuck!" He shouts as he splashes into the water. Ryder laughs. Asher comes up and spits water on Ryder's face and swims over to brown haired- I mean, Marune.

"You have to kiss me." He mumbles begrudgingly. I signal the guys to come here with my hand and they obey.

Asher looks taken aback. His brown orbs widen. "What?" Marune turns scarlet.

"You have to kiss me." He says slowly. He grimaces at the word kiss. Asher's jaw falls open.

"What?" He demands. The tips of his ears turn pink. I cover my mouth with my hand to muffle my giggle.

"Don't make me repeat it man," Marune whines. He swishes through the water and stands next to Asher. "Just...lets get it over with."

Asher nods and starts taking meek steps towards Marune. They stand there looking awkwardly at each other.

"Yo," Another guy with black hair claps. "Just get it over with." I shoot a glare at him but he doesn't notice. Only Ryder does. My heart flutters.

I swish my way towards them and put a hand on their shoulders. Their firm shoulders... Stop it, Thea.

"Guys," Their heads turn towards me. "It's completely okay if you do not want to do it. You guys have a choice." Marune shakes his head.

"Nope," He says shocking everyone. He puffs out his toned chest. "I am a man of his word. Now, lets get it over and done with. Ready Ash?" Asher nods.

Time seems to slow down. The others hoot and call as Marune and Asher's lips touch. They pressed forcefully for a second then stumble back with bright red cheeks.

I hold back a squeal. I can't but help think they would look so cute as a couple.

"Dude," The black hair guy who interrupted earlier. "You seriously have to have a lot of guts to do that. Good thing you guys are close friends. Or else this would be extremely awkward." He says. This guy has no filter what so ever. I notice the two boys become squeamish.

I knew it!

I walk over to him. "Hey, what is your name?" I say with my best model perfect smile. I feel the air around me tense.

The guy looks at me questionably. "My name is Logan." He points a thumb next to him. A guy with blonde hair and green-blue eyes. Weird...they both look the same. "He is my brother, Ryan." Now it makes sense.

I smile wider. I beckon him with my pointer finger to come closer. "Come here, I want to tell you a secret."

He walks closer to me. I stand on my tip toes to reach his ear, only to sink down due to wet dirt and sand. "Listen here, pretty boy." I say in a low voice. "Don't say those things again. Ever. If you really were their friend, you would understand what I mean. Just to show you how serious I am, watch this."

I pull back and do what I do best. I punch him straight in the nose. He trips back and falls into the water with a loud splash, causing a tsunami. Over exaggerating, of course.

All the guys start whooping and yelling. I go to stand Ryder, only to be pulled on the arm by a guy with eyes so dark they are almost black.

"That was amazing!" He yells. "I'm Zak. The cool one of the group. I can definitely prove it to you. " His eyes roam my body. I cross my arms over my chest, considering I am only wearing my bra and underwear.

"Dude," Ryder says pulling on Zak's shoulder. "Back off. Don't give her crap. She isn't like Reah." He stands in front of me protectively.

"Then why did you bring her here?" Zak replies. I see Ryder's shoulders go up in a shrug.

"We were in the area." If walking a mile counts as in the area. Then I remember the fry incident and almost laugh. I'm such a good actor.

In the distance, I see a tall figure standing near a tree.

I tap Ryder's back. "We have company." He continues to talk to Zak. "Ryder!" I yell. He turns over and crosses his arms over his chest, his biceps flexing in the process.

His eyebrows furrow as he says, "What?" I point over to the figure now standing at the shore of the lake, which wasn't far.

Ryder starts to make his way up to the figure. "Who are you?" He shouts. The figure shouts something inaudible.

Wait. Devin has the same exact height and build. With a smile, I start the run, or splash, towards Devin.

"Wait," Ryder shouts after me. "Girlie! What are you doing?" I ignore his protests and hug Devin.

"Devin!" I squeal. Finally, someone I can actually talk to. "Wait," I say pulling back from the hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Just to say, thanks for getting me wet, and col-"

"No problem, cupcake." I interrupt, winking at him. He glares at me while pulling at his wet shirt.

"Like I was saying, didn't you text me?" I stare at him with a perplexed expression.

"No, I didn't. I-" I stop when someone speaks over me.

"I called him." Ryder says putting a arm around my shoulders. I try to shrug it off but he puts all his weight on my shoulder.

I look up at him and smile. "Thanks Ryder."

He does a lopsided smile. "No problem, Girlie." I yawn.

"Well I'm tired. I'm also really cold." I say with an exaggerated shiver. "Who knows how to make a fire?"
_____________________________________________
Hey ya'll! Whatcha think of this chapter?! Quick question! If possible, can any of you guys make me a cover for this book? I'm kinda getting bored with this one lol.

Anyways, Vote & Comment! ❤

Question of the day:
If your book crush(fictional boy/girl/other friend) asked you to go swimming, would you say yes? Why?

Edited as of May 18, 2017