-XIII- See Him Again

|CHAPTER TWELVE|
|SEE HIM AGAIN|

Miranda(Thea's Mama) P.O.V.

  I run a hand through my hair. I look at Thea on her bed with a worried expression.

  How did that boy know which room was Thea's?

  Why did that boy look so taken aback when he saw me?

  So many questions and no one to answer. I sigh and walk out of her room, shutting her door gently.

  I go to the house phone and dial a number. A number I will never forget.

  "Yes?" She answers after the third ring. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

  "Shayla? Hi, it's Miranda. I was just wondering, how is he doing?" I question meekly. I try to keep my voice steady.

   "Oh, he is doing just fabulous. He has made so many new friends!" She gushes. My heart clenches.

  I go for a question I already knew the answer to.

   "What did you say you changed Eric's name to? I forgot."

   "It was changed to Asher Condle," She replies.

   Blood fills my cheeks and my heart pounds.

   I get to see my baby again.
-------------------------------------------
Superrr short chapter. Just wanted to give you an insight on what Thea's mama, or Miranda, thinks about this.  Also for her Picture, í tried to find a woman with brown eyes but failed miserably. So if any of you guys find one, email me please!

Anyways, Vote& Comment!
If you have any covers, please email me at far.away.from.stars1@gmail.com

Question of the Day:
What do you think Asher's real name is? :P

Edited as of June 23, 2017