Chapter 4

Tobias's POV

I wake up to the sound knocking on my door, that's weird, I live by myself. I sit up and realise, that I'm not in my room. I look around, then I remember the happenings of yesterday. Tris, her parents, the kiss. I get up and walk to the door when I open it, Tris falls into me from banging on my door. She lays there, in my arms until finally, she speaks.

"I've been knocking for five minutes," she says in a quiet voice. I kiss her forehead lightly.

"I'm so very sorry," I respond to her, she giggles a little, the stands up from my arms. "So, why were you knocking on my door for five minutes, It's Saturday?"

"Cuz, Zeke wants us at his house at noon, and it's 11:15," she says

"For what?" I ask. Why on earth would Zeke want us at his house?

"He probably wants to play truth or dare, bed, wed, or dead, and/or never have I ever, normal Zeke stuff, well normal Zeke and Uriah stuff." She says, wow these guys are quite the- well I don't even know what to call them actually.

"Okay, I'll be down in 10 minutes," I say, then she walks away, I close the door then go to the bathroom. I take a quick shower then brush out my hair. After, I pick some dark blue jean shorts and a grey shirt. I grab my wallet, and my phone and walk down stairs. Tris is already there, eating a muffin. I steal a piece of her muffin and plop it in my mouth. She glares at me then scoots over.

"My. Muffin." I reach in to grab another piece but she slaps my hand away.

"Please,"

"No, get your own muffin," she says still glaring at me.

"But what if I only want part of a muffin, not a whole muffin," she shakes her head and I sigh. I get up and walk towards her very casually, I lean in to kiss her, while she is distracted with from the kiss, I steal a piece of the muffin and pull away from the kiss and pop the piece in my mouth. At first, she frowns, then smiles, and gets up to grabs her water bottle. She opens it and walks toward me, she takes a sip, and then she dumps the water over my head. I stand there in shock, then I run to the sink, and spray her with water, once she is soaked I turn it off. She glares it me, then walks over to me hugs me, I try to struggle out of her grasp, but it doesn't work. Then I feel water sprayed at me. I pull away quickly and she sprays the water at me until I'm soaked. She drops the hose and runs out the house. I follow her until we get to Zeke's. She opens the door and runs in with me behind her. I pick her up and hug her and she screams. I pull away and realise everyone is staring.

"You're five minutes late?" Uriah

"Why did you come together?" Marlene

"You're getting my floors wet?" Zeke

"Why are you soaked?" Will

"Why did you hug Tris?" Shauna

"Are you together?" Christina

"Sorry, because I was at her house, sorry again, we had a water fight, because she soaked me, maybe," I say. Uriah and Zeke still look upset, Marlene, Will, and Shauna look confused, and Christina looks pleased.

"Explain Tris," Christina says. Tris looks at me for approval, and I nod, they were going to find out eventually.

"So yesterday, Four took me to our special spot, which was our own special spot separately until we realised we both had it. He asked me if I was ever in love, I said yes, with Tobias. Then he told me he was Tobias, so ha he did come back, then we went home together my parents left a note saying they moved to Washington for a year and Caleb is at the Black's house. He asked to stay with me, and I agreed. This morning the stole my muffin, so I poured my water bottle over his head, then he sprayed the sink hose at me, and soaked me. Then I hugged him to get him wet, then I sprayed the hose at him till he was soaked. I ran away from him to Zeke's house, when he caught to me he picked we up and hugged me to get me more soaked than, I already was." They all stare at us with blank expressions 'till Christina gets up and hugs me.