Chapter 16

Tris's POV

I wake up in Tobias' arms to the sound of crying. I try to wriggle myself of his arms, but he has an Iron grip on me. I kiss him softly, soon he starts kissing back, and then when I feel his arms loosen I jump out of bed. I look at the clock 6:30, this is what time I usually wake up now since we have Ashlynn.

"Triiis," he moans while opening his eyes. I just smile at him and walk to Ashlynn's room.

I walk in and see her crying while flailing her arms everywhere. I walk up to her and pick her up, and she stops crying immediately. I walk around a bit, bouncing her. Then I begin to feed her, when she's done, I pat her back until she burps. I put her back in her crib and I go pick out clothes. I finally decide on a yellow skirt and a green shirt that says 'I love my Daddy' in yellow letters. I walk back to our bedroom with Ashlynn in my arms to get ready. I see Tobias still laying on his back staring at the ceiling. I put Ashlynn on his bare chest and he smiles. He sits up and starts making funny faces while she giggles.

I go into the bathroom and shower. When I get out I go to my closet and pick out black jeans and a light pink tank top that says WTF and below saying 'where's the food'. I go back to the bathroom and start my makeup. I put on concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow that has a Smokey eye effect. I then add a pale pink lipstick and start my hair. I put it in loose curls and leave it at that.

I walk out and see Tobias grabbing a shirt. I walk up to him, grab the shirt from his hands and throw it across the room. I begin kissing down his jaw to his neck, sucking on the sensitive part, probably leaving a mark. Tobias moans in pleasure. Then out of nowhere, I hear something.

"Dada." I hear Ashlynn say. Tobias gets this huge grin. Then she holds her arms out and once again says "Dada."

"Your name was her first word," Tobias walks up to her and picks her up.

"Yes, I'm your dada," he says. She starts giggling and playing with his hair. Then the next thing she says makes me break out into a smile.

"Mama," Tobias smiles and hands her to me.

"Your such a good girl," I say smiling.

"Sweety, you have a concert tonight at five," Tobias says. I smile and walk up to him,

"Thank you," I say, then I press my lips to him, it doesn't get far before I feel Ashlynn pushing our faces apart. Me and Tobias both laugh.

I put her down on our bed and kiss him again.

"Dada, Mama," Ashlynn says. We pull apart and look at her.

"Fine then," I say, I pick her up and take her to the kitchen. I grab a granola bar and hand it to Tobias. Then I grab another one and open it for myself. When I'm done, I put Ashlynn in her stroller then grab her baby bag and I go to where the concert is. It's only ten, but I have nothing to so today.

When we get there. I let the person do my hair and makeup. Then when she is done she leaves to pick out an outfit. She comes back with washed jeans that have rips in them, and a lavender crop top with a white broken heart. Then I brown leather jacket. By then it's 12, and Tobias just left to get my lunch, so I am alone since he took Ashlynn with him.

I start writing a new song, just for fun. Then thirty minutes later, I have a song, I grab my guitar and starts singing.

Boom Boom Boom Clap

You're picture perfect blue

Sunbathing under moon