Chapter 10

Tris's POV

Its been about eight months since I found Tobias. My parents are coming home today. I'm scared of how they will react to Tobias. We agreed to not tell my dad, so that will be a mess. My mom doesn't know he is living with me this whole year. Caleb is moving back in. This is going to be great.

Tobias and I are cleaning the house for my parents. When we're done we go to my room. We fall onto my bed exhausted. He turns to me and smiles, I smile too. He leans in and presses his lips to mine. Soon it becomes passionate and heated. I moan into his lips. I can feel his smile against my lips. We may have been reunited for a year now, but every time we touch, or kiss I feel the sparks. We've been kissing for a good ten minutes. Taking a break every now and then to stare into each other's eyes. We continue kissing and moaning. We may have done much more intimate things, (if you know what I mean) but he still has quite the effect on me.

We continue kissing until the sound of my door opening. Oh god

"What are you doing Beatrice, get away from my daughter!" my dad yells. I pull away and see my dad at the door. He looks at Tobias with pure anger. He switches his anger to me.

"Who the hell is that Beatrice," I smile innocently at him. "Well," he continues.

"Dad, this is my boyfriend Four, we've been together for about a year now." He looks very angry.

"So we leave and you immediately get a boyfriend, a boy you're not even friends with, why don't you date that sweet boy Al." now my mom has walked in. Anger boils inside me. I see Tobias stiffen in the corner of my eye.

"First off, I do know him very well I became his girlfriend before I knew you were leaving. And second off, Al, he tried to kill me, luckily my boyfriend, Four saved me. And now Al has committed suicide, and is dead." I say the last part a little quieter. "And it's my fault since I didn't forgive him,"

"Tris, you know it's not," Tobias says wrapping his arms around me. I cry into his shoulder and he rubs my back. I feel a bit calmer.

"Beatrice, you're the cause of a boys death, why couldn't you believe him, huh, what's wrong with you." My dad yells, Tobias turns to him.

"It is not her fault, why would she forgive someone who tried to kill her, why would anyone, it's his own fault for trying to kill her in the first place. Don't you care at all that your daughter could have been killed." Tobias yells. I put my hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"Why do you think you can talk to me you don't know me, I don't know you," at that Tobias gives me a look as if saying 'I'm going to tell him'. I just shrug in response. His name, his choice.

"I'd like to re-introduce myself, sir. Hello, my name is Tobias Eaton," dad looks shocked and I suppress a laugh.

"As in, son of Marcus Eaton," he asked shocked

"I do not like to be linked with him, but I suppose so," I frown knowing why he doesn't like to be linked with him, Tobias seems to stiffen speaking of his father, I rub his back in a calming way.

My dad walks out of the room shocked leaving my mother behind.

"Nice to see you again Tobias," she says nodding at him then leaves in the same direction as my dad. I suddenly have an idea.

"I don't like living here anymore, so Mr Eaton, would you like to buy an apartment together," he smiles

"It would be my pleasure, Ms Prior,"

"Lets' go apartment hunting," I say pumping my fist in the air. We could probably buy a penthouse if we wanted, but I think I would be fine with a decent size apartment. I grab my laptop and go to Google.

"What kind of apartment would you like," Tobias asks

"Not too big, or small, a decent size," he smiles and nods. We start searching for apartments that are the size we want nearby the school. We find an apartment that is right near the school and is a perfect sized house. It has three rooms, a living room, two bathrooms and a kitchen.

"I love it," I screech looking at Tobias with a huge smile. He laughs nodding his head.

"Do you wanna go check it out before we buy it?" he asks. I nod. I realize I am still in my PJs.

"First I need to get ready," I say. He looks at me then nods laughing.

I go to the bathroom to shower. When I get out, I blow dry my hair. I go to my closet and pick out floral jeans, with a flowy pink crop top. I slide on some braided sandals and a few bracelets with my six necklaces of course. I put some loose curls into my hair and put in a braided headband like a crown on. I apply minimal makeup. I walk out the room and see Tobias has changed into black jeans and a dark blue shirt. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my phone, keys, and wallet. Tobias and I walk downstairs. As I am headed out to the garage, my mom stops me.

"Where are you going," she asks sternly

"Apartment hunting," I say in the same tone she used.

"Don't you think you should talk to your father and me about that first."

"Well, dad hates Tobias and obviously doesn't want him with me, but I want to be with him, and you and dad are never here, so it's like I live alone anyway, and when you are here, you say a quick hello then leave me to do more work. You hardly ever see me, and hardly ever see you, so this shouldn't be much of a difference for either of us." I finish and I walk past her with Tobias behind me. She doesn't stop me.

"You don't think that was a little harsh?" he asks I shake my head. We get in the car. Once we get there we go to the front desk.

"Hi, we would like to look at apartment number B13, please," I say, she looks at something on her computer.

"Unless you have an appointment I cannot help you." I've learned how to work with this.

"But we really need to see it now," I say, Tobias, lets out a small chuckle.

"Mam-," she gets cut off by me putting both my hands on her desk, she looks up and her eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry Ms Prior, I'll get someone to help you right away," she says in a rushed manner. I smile at Tobias, and he gives me a thumbs up. I laugh. She comes back with a middle-aged man.

"This is Kevin, he will show you the apartment." The same lady says. I nod and the man-Kevin- takes us to our room. Tobias and I look around. After a while of talking, we agree to get it. We go up to the man.

"We would like to buy this apartment," he nods. He takes out the bill and hands it to me. I nod and as I am about to take out my wallet, Tobias gives Kevin the money. And we get the apartment.

"I could have paid for it, or at least split it," I say Tobias shakes his head.

"I'm trying to be a gentleman," he says smiling

"Since when are you a gentleman," I laugh and he frowns.

I hope you pansycakes liked this update! Please vote, comment, review, etc. It means a lot to me!

~T