Chapter 11

Tris's POV

*NOTE THIS CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT SCENES WHICH SOMEONE WROTE FOR ME BECAUSE IT WAS NEEDED FOR THIS STORY SO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THOSE KINDS OF THINGS I SUGGEST YOU SKIP TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER BUT DON'T WORRY YOU WON'T MISS ANYTHING IMPORTANT* 

We go home and start packing our stuff. I finish getting all my clothes and other things I might want. I decided to leave the rest of my floor alone since I will come here a lot to record my songs.

I have become a huge hit lately. Max wants me to go on tour over the summer. I said I'll talk to 'four' about it then answer him. I put all my boxes in Tobias' truck, his stuff already in there. Once I finish getting all my boxes in his truck we drive to the apartment.

"So you excited to move," Tobias asks, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Yeah, I'll have to get used to not having a huge house, it's the only kind of house I've ever had." He nods. When we get there we unpack our stuff. When we finish. I look at the apartment. Tobias and I share a room. We have two guest rooms. The kitchen, and the living room. Tobias and I  want to change one of the guest rooms to a recording studio. This place is pretty boring. I turn to Tobias.

"This place is boring," I say

"I know," he says nodding his head agreeing "Do you want to go apartment shopping?" he asks. I nod my head dramatically.

We drive to home depot first. We decide to paint the room a dark red. We also get some leather furniture for the living room. We get picture frames, and a lot of crappy decorative things we don't need. We get a new fridge and microwave, we also changed the faucet. Since the apartment has wood floors we get a huge carpet for the living room. We also a buy a flat screen for the living room, our room, and the guest room. We buy a pool table, just cuz. We go to a music store and buy a bunch of recording stuff, along with an acoustic guitar, and a electric, and a piano. When we're done we plop onto the couch, exhausted.

"We never told the gang about the new apartment, what if Christina and Uriah break in again, and my parents freak out," I say remembering the time that happened when Tobias and I came back from our date.

"Yeah, how about you call the girls and I'll call the boys, they can come over," I think about it,

"How about tomorrow? I'm way too exhausted to do anything except watch a movie right now," I say hoping he will agree. He nods in an agreement. We decide to watch this really, really, really old movie called Annie. It's about an orphan girl, who gets adopted by a super-rich man. I liked it so far. About halfway through the movie, I fall asleep. I wake up from the sound of what sounded like gunshots. I jump up and look around, I scream when I don't see Tobias. Then two hands cover my mouth. Not again. I elbow the person behind me in the ribs, then turn around and blindly punch them in the jaw. I look and see Tobias on the floor. I look at the Tv and realize that the sound wasn't gunshots, it was fireworks from the movie. I see Tobias massaging his swollen jaw.

"Oh my god Tobias I am so sorry, I thought you were an intruder, and-," I am cut off by his laughing, I give him a confused look.

"I was trying to scare you and it worked, it was hilarious, you jumping out of the chair screaming, looking horrified when you didn't see me, ha" I glare at him.

"You fucking scared me, I thought you were dead Tobias," I start crying, thinking of what I would do without him. He gets up and wraps his arms around me. Kissing the top of his head.

"I'm sorry Bea, I didn't mean to scare you that much, I love you," He kisses my lips gently. Soon we are in the bedroom making out. I pull away and look into those beautiful, deep blue eyes, that I could get lost in for a lifetime.