Chapter 15

Tris's POV

It has been a week since my talk with my parents and mom absolutely loves Ashlynn, and Ashlynn loves her just as much. My father, on the other hand, is still a little disappointed, nor does he talk to me except for the occasional, 'Hello Beatrice, How are you doing?' Lastly, my brother is just flat out ignoring me, whenever I visit he just glares at Tobias, says hello to me and locks himself in his room. I just hope that Ashlynn will eventually get the grandfather, and uncle she deserves.

I am now just lying on my bed, wrapped in the arms of Tobias when I hear the crying of my daughter, again. I love my daughter to death, but honestly, she can be really annoying, but on the bright side I don't need an alarm clock any more. I groan at the same time as Tobias, I let out a soft laugh and try to de-tangle myself from his arms, I should have known better, because as a result he just tightened his arms around me so our whole front sides of our body touching expect for our faces, his is buried in my neck.

"Tobias," I whisper

"mmhmm,"

"Ashlynn is crying," I reply softly, he just groans and breathes out into my neck.

"Tobias I need to get up," I murmur. He sighs and looks me in the eye, "Today, we are going to have the whole day to ourselves, got it?"

I chuckle "What about Ashlynn?"

"Can you give her to Christina or something?" He begs

"Maybe," I say back

"Good," He says and nuzzles his head back into my neck

"Um, Toby, Ashlynn is still crying," I say and as if on cue she cries louder, if possible.

"Aaagggghhh," he groans and unwraps himself from me, but before I can get out of bed totally he pulls me back in and gives me a sweet long kiss, then gives me a pleading look. Maybe a date wouldn't be so bad.

I go to Ashlynn and pull her out of bed, once she is in my arms she stops crying and starts playing with my hair and giggling. She is so adorable. I quickly give her a bath in the sink and brush her teeth softly, I change her into a baby blue skirt and white blouse and she looks absolutely adorable. I decided that since I may not see her the whole day I might as well dress up like her. I go into my room with Ashlynn in my arms and give her to Tobias. The moment I put her on his lap he sits up and starts to play with her, I can't help but smile, he is such an amazing dad.

I go into the bathroom and take a shower quickly and brush my teeth and hair. I decide to put on a light blue skater skirt, and a white crop top that shows the skin just above my belly button. I quickly put on some brown and silver eyeshadow and nude lip gloss. I come out of my closet and see that Tobias is playing peek-a-boo with Ashlynn. He looks up at me and his jaw drops to the floor. I laugh and walk over to him and put my hand under his chin and pull his jaw back up.

"You look..... beautiful, no, gorgeous, no, amazing, holy shit I can't find the right words to describe you," He says exasperatedly.

I laugh and respond, "Okay Mr Cheesy, I will call Chris and ask her to take care of Ashlynn for a while, you get ready, and can you tell me where you are taking me?" I ask hopefully.

"Nope," He responds popping the p

I groan in response, I have gotten used to him surprising me like this and it always turns out better if he doesn't tell me, but the suspense absolutely kills me. I make my way to the kitchen and put Ashlynn in her high chair, I put some bacon in a pan and start making my famous chocolate chip pancakes. A few minutes later as I am flipping a pancake, I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.