Ch. 49

Harry's POV

The shrink is about to come and talk to me, I don't know how I feel about that, I don't think I need to talk to a shrink, but maybe they can help me get my memory back, maybe I can remember everything. I hope that someday I can, I mean the doctors did not think I would regain most off my memory in just one spell, so why can't I get that month back, I need to know what happened, this is all eating me up inside.

"Harry Lewis"

"yes"

"I'm Jessica Shafer, and I'm the head off the psychology department here at the hospital "

"hi, nice to meet you" I say

"you to" she tells me and smiles, she looks confident, I wish I could be like that, I wish I could be confident when talking to new people.

"now tell me about yourself, who is Harry Lewis?"

"I make video's on youtube, and I live with 6 other youtuber's - " I start but she stops me

"Harry, tell me about you, not what you do" she smiles and I just look down

"my name is Harry Christopher George Lewis and I originally come from Guernsey where I lived with my family, my mom and dad and two younger siblings, then I started this youtube thing at 15 and I got quite successful, so I asked my mom if I could quit school because I hated it, but she got mad at me, and I moved out, quitting school and I came here to live with my friends when I was 16"

"how old are you today?"

"19"

"and how is your relationship with your family back home, when was the last time that you went there for a visit"

"I've not been back there for a long time, I went last Christmas, but my mom was still very mad at me and I was just there for 2 days and hung out with my brother and sister, but I missed 3 years off there lives so they have grown up without me"

"and how do you feel about that, that you are not close with your family, and would you like to be closer to them?" she asked

"I honestly don't know, I would like to be closer to Rosie and Josh, but there has just been so much stuff going on that I've not been able to, and none off them have reached out to me, even after I posted online what had been going on with me, not even a single text from a member of my family, so they don't care what is going on with me"

"your amnesia is the stuff that you talk about" she asks and I just nod

"why do you think that is, why do you think they cut you out?" she asks me and I just stop and stare at her, I have no idea how to answer this question.

"I don't know, I guess it's my fault, I should have tried harder than I did"

"do you have a habit off blaming yourself for things that go wrong and are not your fault" she asks me

"yeah sometimes" I admit, I know I do that, I do blame myself for everything, but then again, I think everyone does that from time to time

"and what are you feeling right now?" she then asks me, changing the topic, catching me off guard.

"anxious, sad and confused" I tell her as I look down.