Ch. 56

Harry's POV

The match was going amazing, Simon actually let me play for 15 minutes before half time. He then took me off, I felt fine and I was just looking up to the crowd, and they looked like they were having the best time. The score was now 6-1 and the Sidemen FC have been dominating the game and it was so fun to watch, Simon just gave me a sign that I was allowed to come on now.

"are you good" Simon asked me as I was ready to come on

"yeah, 100%"

"are you sure"

"yeah"

"just promise me if you feel bad, you will go off strait away"

"I promise" I smile as I hit Simon on the shoulder, and Simon just smiled back at me, as we walked on to the field together. I was disappointed as Joe Weller managed to score and getting them to 6-2, but then the moment happened, Simon and Marcus had the ball at the half way line, and I see them talking and then the ball starts rolling and Simon takes a shot, and the ball goes in, the crowd goes nuts and we all start running towards Simon and Marcus who are celebrating at the half way line.

"SI" I scream as I jump on him and give him a massive hug

"did you see that!" Simon smiled as he just could not stop smiling, he was so happy

"I did, you actually scored"

"I got a hat-trick Harry, I actually got a hat-trick"

"I'm so happy for you" I say and I hug him again, I feel so many emotions right now, and I have this overwhelming feeling that I have to kiss him, and I decide to not think about it at all and the next thing I know is that our lips smack together. I know that everyone is looking at us, and I don't care at all, I just want to keep doing this, and I don't care who is looking at us, I can feel that everything comes rushing back, all the feelings that I had before I fainted.

"Harry" Simon says as he pulls away from me

"yeah"

"would you like to be my boyfriend again?"

"I would love nothing more" I say as I smile

"I love you Harry Christopher George Lewis"

"I love you to Simon Edward Minter, and I never want to let you go again, you are my rock, and you are so good to me all the time, I don't know what to do without you"

"you trust me to make you happy, for the rest off our life's"

"I trust you 100%" I tell him as I give him another kiss, with the crowd cheering in the background. 

Final chapter,

Thank you so much for reading and commenting throughout the story! 

much love <3