2. finding Jasper

Eden sharpened her knife but looked up, to see Bellamy, Atom, and Wells talking. "Your fathers rules no longer apply." Bellamy said to Wells. Bellamy took the clothes out of Wells' hands and grabbed a shirt and put it on. "You want it back, take it?" "Is this what you want chaos?"

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" He asked, smirking. A scream erupted from camp and everyone went to where the scream was sounded. We saw Murphy holding a girl over a fire. "Check it out. We want to think the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." He said smirking.

"Let her go!" Wells yelled. He turned to Bellamy a look of plead in his eyes. "You can stop this."

"Stop this? I'm just getting started." He said, smirking. Everyone's attention was now on Murphy. Wells punched Murphy in the face, letting the girl go. The two got in a fist fight, and wells turned to Bellamy while Murphy was on the ground. "Don't you see you can't control this?"

"You're dead." Murphy said standing up. Wells grabbed his knife, and Bellamy stopped the two. Eden knew he wasn't stopping them from fighting, he was stopping them to make it a fair fight. "Fair fight." Bellamy dropped the knife to the ground, and Murphy picked it up.

Yet again, wells won, with a knife to Murphy's throat. "Wells let him go!" The blondes voice, who's name she didn't yet know, filled the air. Wells dropped the knife, and pushed Murphy away. Bellamy went over to Octavia once she saw she was hurt. "We were attacked!"

"By what?" Bellamy asked.

"Not by what, by who. It turns out, when the last man from the ground, died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder." Finn said.

"It's true, everything we know about the ground is wrong. There are people here survivors. The good news is that means we can survive. radiation won't kill us."

"Bad news is the grounders will." Finn finished for her. "Where's the kid with the goggles."

"Jasper was hit." Jasper was his name. "They took him. Where is your wristband?"

"Ask him." He pointed to Bellamy, and Bellamy smirked. "How many?"

"24 and counting." Murphy finished, confidence in his voice. "You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them! You're killing us!"

"Don't listen to her! She's one of the privileged! If they come down, they'll have it good! How many of us could say the same? We can take care of ourselves! That wristband on your arm! It makes you a prisoner! We are not prisoners anymore! They say they'll forgive your crimes! I say you're not criminals! You're fighters! Survivors! The grounders should worry about us!"

"We need to go after Jasper." The blonde said.

"I need you to come with me." Eden turned around at the sound of a voice behind her. She saw the blonde, and looked at her in the eye. "Why?"

"Because you can handle Bellamy." She nodded. "I don't think we've met, I'm Clarke." She held out her hand which Eden didn't shake. "Okay then. Not exactly friendly." She heard her mumble under her breathe.

"We should split up. We're not getting anywhere like this." Wells said, and the group nodded. "Finn and I. That way.  Bellamy and you." She pointed to me, she didn't know my name since I hadn't hold her. "Murphy and wells."

Eden walked forwards, and heard Bellamy'a footsteps behind her. "Jesus, can you fucking keep it down? Everything for miles will know we're here." She heard him stop behind her, and she turned around to face him. "Take the wristband off, and we can go."