51. stab wound

"You can cook?" Clarke asked Murphy, as Eden sat down at the bar. Murphy grabbed a spoon, and let Clarke try it. "Oh my god." Clarke said, about the food. Murphy went back to the book he was previously reading. "You can read?"

"Yeah, I know what you're thinking Clarke. Why are all the good ones taken, right?"

"A good randzi is rare. John would be celebrated in any clan." Emori said. "I'm gonna go get cleaned up." Emori told Clarke where to go.

Eden heard something break, so she stood up, and pulled her gun out and opened a door, revealing Becca's old office. She walked over to the window, and saw the window broken. She heard someone behind her, so she turned around, her gun raised.

She lowered it when she saw it was Murphy. "There's someone here." She said. Eden and Murphy walked out of the room and heard Emori call Murphy's name.

The two walked into the kitchen, both of their guns raised. Murphy shot at the guy, but missed, and the man stood up, and pulled his knife out.

He knocked the gun out of Murphy's hands, then Eden's hands. Eden went to grab it off the ground, but felt a knife in her stomach. She felt him twist the knife inside of her stomach, then pull it out.

Eden felt the taste of blood in her mouth, as she held her stomach. Eden hadn't even noticed Murphy fighting the man on the ground. Clarke came down the stairs. "Wait! He's mine!" Emori said. "Eden." She heard Clarke call her name from beside her. Clarke wrapped one of her arms around Eden's waist and took her to the couch. "Don't move." Clarke said, and went to get medical supplies. "Murphy, tie him up. Emori, help me find medical supplies." Clarke instructed.

Clarke walked back over to Eden once she had all the supplies. Eden felt blood coming out of the corners of her mouth.

Clarke ripped Eden's shirt off, and applied pressure to the wound, but the bleeding wouldn't stop. She grabbed a rag and held it to the wound, but that was soon covered in blood. "Shes loosing too much blood." Emori said.

"I can't let her die."

"You can." Eden said. Clarke knew it was a lost cause. She knew she couldn't stop the bleeding no matter what she did. She didn't have the supplies. "We need to get you to my mom."

"I won't make the trip." Eden said, a tear falling knowing she wouldn't see Raven again. "Tell Raven I love her." She managed to say over the blood in her mouth.

"You can't just give up, Eden."

"We both know it's a lost cause. We both know that no matter what you do, I'm not going to make it. Take care of Raven for me, please. Tell her I love her."

"No, you have to fight." Eden knew the end was near. "We both know this only goes one way." Eden could feel her breaths getting more shallow. "Just please take care of her." Clarke closed her eyes. She couldn't handle another death. She looked back up to Eden to see her dead. Clarke let a tear fall, and closed her eyes.

She walked back into the living room, rage feeling her eyes. "How is she?" Murphy asked. "She's dead." Clarke said, no emotion in her voice as she watched Murphy's face fill with shock.

"Fuck." Clarke pushed past Murphy and over to Baylis. She punched him the face multiple times. "That's not going to bring her back, Clarke." Murphy said. "Nothing will."