30. azgeda

Raven slid out from underneath the rover she was fixing. "Where's Eden?" Raven asked standing up from her job. Bellamy shrugged. Eden walked over, getting into the rover. Eden sat in the back, beside Bellamy, Raven driving, Jasper beside her and the others sitting in different places.

Bellamy handed Eden a gun. "Thanks." Eden mumbled, putting her elbows on her knees. "Try to keep up!" Octavia yelled from her horse outside. Jasper began singing a song Eden didn't know. "No way, if you're gonna ride shotgun, you can't just disappear." Monty said, taking the earphones out of his ears. He began singing out loud, the others joining him soon after, except Eden. "Oh, come on, enjoy the fun." Bellamy said, making her shake her head. "Tracking beacon from the Ark." Raven said, turning the music off. "Hey, that was the best part."

"Who is it?" "Farm station." Raven responded. "What? After four months? How? Where are they?"

"Sector 8. That's Ice Nation."

"What about it?" Bellamy asked. "Protocol says we go home, let the chancellor decide what to do next."

"Screw protocol." Kane said. "The chancellors not from farm station. Monty is."

"So is Miller's boyfriend." Eden spoke up. "It's your call." Raven said. "Let's do this."

"These woods must be the border." Raven said. "So where's all the ice?"

"Much farther north. Azgeda stretches for thousands of miles. Good thing we only have 200 meters."

"Slow down. Remember, rules of engagement are nonlethal force. Tight formation on my command. Raven, you stay in the rover."

"Yeah right. We need every gun we got." They got out, guns armed. "Ice nation?"

"Yeah. White war paint." They ran into Ice Nation. "They think we're looking for wanheda."

"Who's that?" "I don't know."

"Jasper what are you doing? Get back here." Monty said. "I got this."

"Tell them we observe the commanders truce. Do it now." The man put a knife to his throat, making Jasper laugh, and blood come from his neck. They shot the men down. "Oh, he needs to get to medical. Miller get one of their horses. Raven since you can't ride, you're on the back. Monty, you're with me."

"Open the gate! Jasper's hurt!" The gates opened. "What took you so long? What happened?"

"Ice nation. Get him to medical." People took him to medical, and Raven sitting on her horse. Abby walked over to her. "You can't get down can you?" Raven shook her head. "Come here." Abby helped her down. "Thanks."

Eden sat off to the corner, watching Kane hand Indra a gun, but she shook her head. "It's not a kill order. It's a bounty. Clarke's a symbol. She is known as wanheda the commander of death."

"Fits well for her." Eden said, crossing her legs. "The ice nation guys we killed were looking for wanheda. They're looking for Clarke. Why?"

"My people believe that when you kill someone, you get their power. Kill Wanheda, and you command death."

"She's just one girl."

"So was the commander. What Clarke did at Mount Weather weakened her. The Ice Nation is emboldened. Their queen wants Clarke's power. If her people believe she has it, she'll break the coalition and start a war. I can't let that happen."

"Welcome to sector 7. Where to now?"

"If she's here, she'll need supplies. We'll start at the trading posts."

"He's not fine." Raven said, as Jasper was examined. "Shut up, Raven."

"Okay, okay, if you promise to come back in the morning, I will examine you then."

"Abby he had a knife to his throat, and he smiled." Raven said after Jasper left. "I want to talk about you, Raven. How's your hip? You don't have a broken compressor do you? When did the pain start?"

"After the explosion at the dam. It's nothing I can't handle."

"You're not handling it. You're lying to your friends. You're lying to your doctor. You're lying to Eden."

"Maybe if you weren't so busy being chancellor and doctor to avoid your own pain, you'd realize you suck at both jobs."

"Raven, that's-"

"Are you here as my chancellor or my doctor? Because I don't want to talk to one of you." Raven said. "I'm here as your friend. I've given you a decision to make things to lose or make things to good."

Raven made a deal with Macallan that she would sell him a necklace he tried to steal if he would sing a song, and that was what he was doing in that moment. Jasper came in, tackling him to the ground due to them belonging to people. And to maya.