4. pod launch

"Murphy get him some water." Eden was helping with the wall, and one of the guys had fallen. Murphy unzipped his pants, and starting urinating on Connor. Eden was disgusted. "Ugh, what the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?"

"You wanted a water break. Get back to work!"

"How soon can you get this thing to drop?" Abby asked Raven. "I'm still scrapping up parts to fabricate a pressure regulator. We have two more days, right?"

"Could we launch without that part?"

"We could launch, but we'd be dead before we even hit the ground." Abby nodded. Raven wanted to get to Earth. She needed to see Eden, make sure she was okay. "And I mean bad dead. Ruptured lungs. Air bubbles in the brain. We need that part. Why? Did something change?"

"Clarke's wristband went out."

"That doesn't mean anything. She took them off like the rest of them." Raven paused. "I can get a pressure regulator. Today."

"How?"

"The less you know, the better." Raven walked out of the room.

"Eden, follow me." Bellamy said, and led her to his tent. Eden walked in, seeing Clarke, Finn, Bellamy, Jasper and Octavia. "This knife was made from medal from the drop ship. That means the grounders didn't kill wells. It was one of us."

"So there's a murderer in the camp?" Finn asked, and Eden looked at him. "There's more than one murderer in this camp." Eden said. "This isn't news."

"We need to keep quiet." Bellamy said, stepping in front of Clarke so she couldn't get out of his tent. "Get out of my way, Bellamy." She said.

"Be smart about this. Look at all we've achieved. The walls. The patrols. Like it or not, thinking the grounders killed wells is good for us."

"Good for you, you mean. What keep people afraid, and they'll work for you? is that it?"

"Yeah, thats it. But its good for all of us. Fear of the grounders is building that wall. Besides what are you gonna do? Just go out there, and ask the killer to step forward? You don't even know whose knife that is."

"J.M. John Murphy. The people have a right to know."

"Now water until this section is up!"

"You son of a bitch!" Clarke pushed him backwards, and Murphy looked confused. "What's your problem?"

"Recognize this?" Clarke held up the knife, and he tried to take it from her hands.

"That's my knife, where'd you find it?"

"Where you dropped it after you killed wells!" She yelled. "Where I what? The grounders killed Wells, not me."

"I know what you did, and you're gonna pay for it."

"Really? Bellamy, you believe this crap?" He asked, disbelief in his voice. "You threatened to kill him we all heard you." Clarke said. "You hated Wells."

"Plenty of people hated Wells." He was right, plenty of people did hate him. "His father was the chancellor that locked us up!"

"Yeah, but you're the only one who got in a knife fight with him!" Clarke fought back. "Yeah, i didn't kill him then either."

"Tried to kill Jasper too." Octavia said, and Jasper looked confused, and shock on his face. "Come on, this is ridiculous. I don't have to answer to you. I don't have to answer to anyone!"

"Come again?" Bellamy asked.

"Look Bellamy, I'm telling you, man. I didn't do this."

"They found his fingers on the ground with your knife." Eden didn't know what side she was on. "Is this the kind of society we want? You say there should be no rules. Does that mean we can kill each other without punishment?"