43. kill code

"Rovers almost charged. We need to pack up. We'll be home soon." Bellamy said. "Then what, run away?"

"We're not running away Clarke. We need to regroup with the others and find another way to defeat-"

"There is no other way. We need to find a nightblood. we need to unlock the flame. It's the only way to stop Alie."

"What do you expect us to do, Clarke? Walk into villages, and just ask them to hand up theirs nightbloods?" Jasper asked. "If that's what it takes."

"No, Clarke. If Alie can find us on Luna's rig, she can find us anywhere. I'm not helping you destroy another innocent grounder village."

"If we don't find a nightblood, there won't be any grounder villages or a home for us to go back to."

"That's all the more reason we go there and make sure our friends are okay." Clarke walked off. "She'll be fine. Just let her cool off."

"Glad you made it back." Monty said, as they returned back to Arkadia. "We were getting worried. Where's Luna?"

"Luna said no." Eden said. "Who the hell is this?" Raven asked, pointing to Roan. "He's Ice Nation."

"King of the Ice Nation, actually, and he's our way into Polis."

"This way, your highness. You two, on me. We'll take him to lock up."

"You want to use him to get Ontari." Raven said. "Yes."

"What happened to his arm?" Harper asked. "Bellamy shot him."

"Good luck getting him to cooperate."

@
"Knockout gas, mount weathers finest. as soon as they bring ontari out, we'll put them to sleep."

"Because she's chipped, you'll have to EMP her like you did me before you gave her the flame."

"I thought Jaha destroyed all the wristbands."

"So did he. Then I came home. There's only enough usable parts to rebuild one, so use it wisely. Made a few improvements too."

"None of which is going to matter if you can't get access to Alie's code."

"Your worry about the nightblood. I'll worry about Alie."

"How can you access a code that doesn't exist anymore?"

"We've got a plan."

"What the hell are we waiting for?" Octavia asked. "Let's head out." Everyone exchanged hugs. "Be safe." Raven said to eden, kissing her softly. Eden nodded walking towards the group that was leaving.

Bellamy stopped the rover at the Polis city limits, and they all got out. "All right. This is where we spilt up. The entrance to the tunnel is right over there."

"Yeah, we know where it is."

"I'm gonna need the flame. Look. This only works if they send Ontari out to get it. If they don't see it, they won't do that, not much of a trap without the bait." Clarke gives roan the flame. "Fine, but I'm coming with you."

"No. This is not the plan."

"It is now. I'm not letting that out of my sight, and I'm the only one who knows the passphrase, so you can tell them that without me, Ontari can't ascend."

"You'll need to look like my prisoner." Roan said. "You're seriously trusting this guy?" Eden asked.

"Give us a minute." Bellamy said to roan, and went to talk to Clarke.

"Raven! Raven! Open the door!" Monty yelled, Raven went over, and opened it, watching Monty lock it behind himself. "What's wrong? What is it?"

"Jasper's been chipped."

"What? Are you sure?"

"He stabbed me."