14. the ark

Bellamy, Monroe, Eden, and sterling hid behind bushes as they watched Tristan hold two of their people hostage. "I can't- I can't go anymore." A delinquent who Eden didn't know the name of said, and fell down to the found. Tristan, Eden believed his name was, turned around towards the delinquent. "On your feet."

"He can't." Finn said. "Get up!" when he didn't, the grounder stood him up, and slit his throat. "That's one. I lost 300." The grounder went towards Finn, but only gave him water. "I need to keep one of you alive to talk to the commander."

Raven heard footsteps coming into the drop ship, so she raised her gun. A grounder walked in, and Raven shot it in the head. Seconds later, another pair of footsteps came, so she rose the gun. She saw Murphy walk in. "Raven, don't."

"Why not? You shot me." Raven pulled the trigger, but there were no more bullets. "Yeah, is would've shot me too." He said, sitting down.

"What're you doing here, Murphy?"

"Dying, same as you."

"Speak for yourself. How many more are out there?"

"None. You fried them all. The only reason this one survived is because they left him behind to guard me." Raven felt a pain overcome her. "Raven, lay on your side. Fine, do it yourself then."

"Why are you helping me?"

"I don't want to die alone."

"We can do this. We attack as a team. When he goes for me, Monroe goes for Finn. Once he's free it's five on one."

"Go." Only Bellamy and Eden should up, and over to Tristan. He turned around at the sound of feet. Bellamy looked behind them, not seeing the others. Fuck. Tristan lunged for Bellamy, knocking him to the ground. Eden backed away, knowing she couldn't take him alone. Tristan ran towards her throwing a punch her way, Eden just barely dodging it. He threw a punch this time hitting her, knocking her feet out from under her at how hard the punch was to her face. She felt several punches on her face, feeling the blood covering her face, and two hands wrap around her neck, squeezing tightly.

She started seeing black dots, when Monroe and Sterling came out of the woods, making Tristan stop strangling her and turning towards the two people. Eden coughed, as she tried catching her breathe, her vision slightly blurry. She heard gunshots go off, but didn't know where they came from as she tried to catch her breathe.

"How did you get to be such a dick, Murphy?" Raven asked Murphy. "I'm sorry for shooting you okay? Is that what you want to hear?"

"Let me guess. Mommy and daddy didn't love you." "No they loved me."

"Are you gonna cry, Murphy?" "Screw you, Raven."

"Tell me, I want to know. How does a kid who is loved by his parents turn into a murdering psychopath?"

"He gets the flu. His father steals medicine that turns out wouldn't help him anyway. Gets floated for it, and his mother starts drinking pretty heavily after that and the last words she said to him before he finds her in a pool of her own vomit was that he killed his father."

Eden caught her breathe as she listened in. "One guard detail comes with me to the drop ship. Everyone else here goes with you to Alpha Station. You have the coordinates." It was the people from the Ark.

"You with me, lead the way." Eden stood up, blood coating her face. They arrived at the drop ship. Eden hoped Raven was still here. Abby walked into the drop ship, Eden next. "Clarke's not here. I don't know where she is." She saw Raven in the corner of the drop ship, her face pale. "Eden." Eden didn't waste time to wrap her arms around Raven. "What happened to you?" Abby asked. Eden saw Raven look at Murphy, who had regret in his eyes. "Shot. I got shot." She mumbled.

"We need a stretcher." Abby yelled. "What happened to you?" Raven asked Eden as she tried wiping the blood from off of her face. "That's not important, Raven." They got the stretcher and placed Raven on it. Eden walked out, and seconds later, Murphy was tacked to the ground. "You murdering son of a bitch!" Guards pulled him back. "Place him under arrest."

"You don't understand. He murdered two of our people. Shot another one. He tried to hang me." Murphy scoffed. "If I'm right, you hanged me first, for something I didn't do!"

"You are not animals. There are rules. Laws. You are not in control here anymore."

"Raven. She's lost a lot of blood. It's a miracle she's still alive."

"The grounders took them you know that."

"Look we go with Kane to Alpha Station, we get reinforcements, weapons, then we find our friends."

"One question. How many of us will be dead by them? Abby says Raven needs surgery or she's gonna die."