5: What's Bothering You

I knocked on the door that was Matt's office. He looked up at me and smiled, and I held the card in my hand. I hope I don't regret this, I thought has he beckoned me inside. 

"Well hello Missy," he said telling me to sit down. I take the sit on the couch and he sits in one of the other chairs and looks at me with a smile. "What can I help you with?" 

"Well my boss says I had to come talk to you," I start looking at my hands. "You see, my husband was taken from me a long time ago, and I feel like I should let go, but I can't. I don't know, I just feel like one day I'll find him, and then I can move on with my life. I know I should be more happy with my life, but till then, I don't know." 

"What was your husband's name?" he asked me handing me a cup of tea. I smile into it, thinking how this is what he would be drinking right now if he could. 

"Patrick," I said letting his name roll across my tongue. I love that name, and I always will. "Patrick Jane." 

"What happened to Patrick?" 

"He was kidnapped by the Red Stars." 

"I'm sorry to hear that. Now why don't you start from the beginning?" 

I sighed and let the story flow. It didn't start from the day they took both of us from the CBI base. No, I started from the day the Red Stars took me. I told him how they killed my mother and sister, how I meant Patrick at the crime scene. I spoke about the things that I went through, from Patrick and I fighting because of something that seems small. I tell him about my children, how I found out my worst nightmare would come true again. It just came out of me, like I was a puppet on a string being told what to do and say. I couldn't stop until I was up to where I am now. The whole time Matt sat there and listened. He didn't move, he didn't talk, he just listened. 

"Interesting," he said thinking. "You would think that you made it up if you weren't being so truthful in telling it. So can you tell me how your father treated you?" 

"He was always so nice," I said thinking back on the memories of a man I once trusted that, even dead, stabbed me in the back. "Yet something about him always  seemed off. I guess has a kid you can easily shrug that off, but I guess it was the fact he was part of the Red Stars. He never showed signs of cruelty, even in his magic show." 

"I see. So what about Patrick? How did he treat you?" 

"He treats me with respect," I said smiling at the thought. "Not like other people who he could give less then two cents for. He cares about what I have to say, and he loves me. He might be over protective at times, but I would welcome that any day of the week." 

"Understandable . Now how did you feel about your father and husband?" 

"I love them. Even if they mess up- which trust me, the two did it a lot- I would care about them to the day I die. Why?" 

"I think that maybe you should think about coming here weekly," he said standing up. "I have a feeling that you just need someone to talk to, make you smile, someone who can stand in for Patrick and your father. If you have that, then maybe the hole in your life will be filled." 

"Stand in?" I asked standing up also. 

"No one can replace the ones we love Missy," he said taking me to the door. "No matter how hard we try. Now I will see you next week. If you need anything from me, just give me a call. Okay?" 

"Yes," I said walking out of the door to my car. 

What was that? I asked myself. You just told your life story to a complete stranger. And then you agree to seeing him once a week just so he could make you laugh? What is my life coming to? I sighed sitting at the steering wheel thinking about it. Maybe I am a little desperate if I am acting like this. 

Anyone else out there pumped for the new X-men movie coming out? I am! There are so many good movies I want to see, but this is at the top of my list. I want to see it so freaking bad! Hurry up and give me my movie before I come and- 

Sparkles: I'm sorry, I have had to take care of Beth for a few moments. So needs to calms down a bit. Now a heard from the people who sparser Relearning to Love. 

No one gives me money for writing this Sparkles. Ugh, I'm good now. I hope this was a good chapter, don't be afraid to comment, vote, and follow! Peace out my Stars! 

Sparkles: Eat at Papa John's pizza! 

Sparkles!!!!! I said peace out my Stars already! We're done! Ugh, elves.