Fangirl Version

Title: Invisible
Cast: Bae Yong Joon[Actor],Shin Hara

{Your POV}

You look at the news board hanging on the wall. Looking for your name, your eyes wandering all over the board. There,Shin Hara,Class 5-1.

Yep, that's your name. But then, your eyes caught on another name. You blinked a few times, and then you turn around and walk away from there.

Since everyone gave you all the space to wall away, you simply walked without any problem whether they will pushed or bumped onto you.

Your legs moving and bring you to your class. While you're walking, you sighed.

My last year in school also with him.

You stepped in your class and randomly chose your sit. You still have 10 minutes or so before the class start.

You took out your phone and scrolling your gallery. Your lips form a little smile when you stopped scrolling and saw a picture.

The latest picture. Well, everything about him is perfect. I wonder, did he ever have any weaknesses?

You keep your phone under your desk, when you heard an adult female voice entering the class. Oh, she's a  new teacher.

JaeMi: Hello students!

Students: Good Morning, Teacher.

Jaemi: Yes yes. Good morning to you too! Please, sit down.

As she's continue to talking, once she asked us to sit, we did.

Jaemi: I suppose, all of you didn't now my name and even my existence. Well, yes I'm new. So, my name is--

The class door been knocked, and then it's opened when the new teacher welcomed whoever it in.
It's revealed, him.

Wow, why am I not surprised?

Yong Joon: Good Morning teacher. I'm sorry I'm late. The principal called me.

Jaemi: Ah, it's okay. You may sit^^

Yongjoon: Thank you!

He bowed and then his eyes wandering all over the class, searching for a place for him, you guess. Your eyes quickly averted from continuing staring at him earlier.

Fuh, luckily you're not been caught. You look at the outside of the class, straightly looking at the school field which is next to your class building.

Then, you heard the chair beside you screeching. Your furrows your eyebrows.

Don't tell me he..

Slowly, you tilt your head to your right and then, you saw HIM looking at you with a charming smile that always melting every girl's heart!

Yongjoon: This seat is available right?

Politely he asked you. Your face heated up a bit. You felt you wanna to slap your face numerously!

He's just being nice! Not flirting! Get a hold of yourself Shin Hara!!

You just nodded as an answer for him, then you quickly look at the front. Gosh, this is embarrassing.

The class on that day started smoothly like usual, and as for you, you just couldn't stay still and act normally as you always does.

Even by this boy Aura's can kill you anytime!! You believe, this is the power of having a crush on someone as great as him for years!!

Yep, that's right. He's your crush ever since you stepped in this great school. o(╥﹏╥)o

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Recess Time]

Minji: Oii!! Shin Neko!!

Your friends jumped out of nowhere and hugged you tightly. Luckily, you've already put your books inside your locker. Or else, all the books will be dropped on the floor.

Hara: H-Hey! Minji!

She giggles and then let go of her killing hug's. She smiles so brightly like a bright star in the night.

Minji: Hehe, I miss you!

Hara: Haha, miss you too! But hey we've met yesterday don't we? *chuckles*

Minji: Whaaat? I thought we haven't seen each other for years!

She grinned widely, and you just laugh her off. Then, the both of you walking together to the school canteen.

Bae Minji, your best friend ever since you school here. You knew her when the both of you on the same class