Eyes

{No one POV}

Today is the day! The day of everyone have been waited. The basketball tournament! Everyone excited and a thousands of people came to watch it. All the contestants is preparing themselves. Currently, they are stretching their self and almost all the girls squealing at them. All of them are so cool! Taehyung and Jungkook are the host. So, their voice are all over the court.

And there. Jeon Nara who is sitting by her own,emotionless. She just watch everyone that is excitedly cheering for the contestants. But she's not doing anything.

{Your POV}

What am I doing here again? *sigh internally* I can't believe it, I'm actually here and I did do what Jun  told me too.

I complained in my heart. Suddenly..

Nana: Hey, Nara! Long time no see.

Hana: Yeah! May we sit here?

Minhwang: Yo!

The three of them appeared and sit next to you. You just act cool. And they seems understand that you don't want to talk.

Nana: I'm excited! Don't you Nara?

Nope, they don't understand. You look at her with no expression. I'm sorry Nana. I really not in my mood today. I thought in my heart.

Chaemi : Yahhhh!! HOW COULD YOU GUYS LEAVE ME AT THE TOILET?!

Hana, Nana and Minhwang jaw dropped. And you just look at them innocently.

Hana: Oops?

Nana: Oh Em Gee! I'm sorry!!!

Minhwang: Guess, we forgot you.. Ehehe..

They laugh awkwardly. And you try to hold your laughter. They are funny. Pfft.

Taehyung: So everyone! Pay attention to the court! There are 6 groups down there! All of them seems potential to win!

Jungkook: Agree! Oh, they're even my brother down there. Fighting Wonwoo hyung!

Taehyung: Yeah!! The game will start in 10 minutes. Everyone, be prepare~

Everyone cheer up! The court was filled up with their excited and happy voice. It's looks like a real tournament! Well maybe it is?

Minhwang: I can't wait to see Suga is sweating. Kikiki

Nana: My Jin is the doctor ~

Hana: Hopie plus too. They will surely look hot!

Chaemi: Wait, girls. I can't see where is Joonie[Namjoon]?

Chaemi panicked for that reason. I roll my eyes. Drama Queen. Pfft. Yet that's what make her easy to get friends.

Nana: Oh oh I see him! Oh, wrong person. Hehe.

Chaemi: Don't gave me fake hope!

Chaemi smack Nana shoulder. Nana just smile in pain.

Minhwang: I think that's him! At the bench of aid section.

Chaemi; Oh yes yes! Woahhh he's the Doctor too!

Nana: I think he's a nurse. Cause, Jin  already be the doctor.

Chaemi: No! He's a doctor!

Nana: Namjoon is a nurse~

They fought. Hana and Minhwang happily laugh at them. I shook my head slowly and look at the front, then, I saw Bomi. She's with Wonwoo down there, the side of the court.