Give Up?

{Wonwoo POV}

The line was ended. But my mind still in processing with what have I just heard. I sat on the sofa and ruffles my hair in frustration.

Then, I heard Jungkook and her girlfriend, with Nana and his boyfriend which is Jin entering my house.

Jungkook: Hey big bro. We brought pizza!

Jin: It's on me! Let's dig in!

Dongmin: I'll grab the plate~

Nana: I'll help too.

Wonwoo: Nara..

I said, with full of pain. They immediately stopped from whatever they've doing.

Wonwoo: Jeon Nara.. Is in their hand. The Kim have caught them.

I look at Jungkook with a painful expression. And Jungkook who's holding the plastic with pizzas, he dropped it.

Jungkook: Y-You've gotta be k-kidding me.

Wonwoo: I just knew it.. That, they were after Nara.. All this time..

Jungkook: But we planned it so damn well!

Wonwoo: I know! I thought so too! But.. Now.. They.. Argh! I should have knew it!! *groan*

Jungkook punched the wall near him with full of anger. Dongmin shouted in shock. Nana hugged Jin.

But now.. They knew.. They couldn't do anything.. Since.. They've too late..

______________________________________

[Seventeen House]

{No One POV}

S.Coups: I've told him.

Mingyu: I bet his damn upset.

Woozi: Who will not? Plus, it's his little sister after all.

Jun: I should have not shouted at her like that, or all of this will not happened! Agh! How bloody stupid I am!!!

Haesoo: If you keep blaming yourself, this problem will never be solved.

Jun: But still! If I haven't do that! Agh! This stupid feelings.. I should not jealous over something as tiny as the germ!

Jun groaned in frustration. All of them just can look at Jun who is keep blaming himself from the very start. After they got a notice from The Kim, that Nara is with them. All of them, are in chaos.

The8: Jun. If you doesn't want that stupid feelings, so you don't really love Nara. Jealousy is not a fault. It's shows you how much you love her. And, blaming all over to yourself will never solved anything. Shouldn't your stupid feelings, make you eager to get her back?

Jun look up, and look at The8. The8 smile sincerely. Since, he knew, Jun is finally getting himself again. The confidence and determined boy, like he knew since centuries ago.

The8: So.. Would you just give up? Nah, screw that. Now, what's your plan for her? I bet you have a tons for that. *smirk*

Slowly, Jun smile. Well, his smile always mean something. But, this time, it's a victory smile that Jun imagine before the plan becoming a  success.

Joshua: Well then. Let's beat the hell out of them!

Joshua smile angelically. Well, a demon once an angel isn't it? Hoho.

Suddenly..

Wonwoo: I want to.. at least kill some of them ya know.

Jungkook: Yeah. Torture them to death sounds fun.